• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Paine???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

REala728 said:
didnt stop sephiroth..
and i think they might make the excuse that it was at a later point in time where yuna and riku grew.. but before they met paine.. say between ffx and ffx-2.. or maybe she ran off after the end misteriously or something.. but if she wasnt with the two i doubt she'll make an appearence at all
Dude, what do you expect he's Sephiroth.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah theres a hugh huge difference between sephiroth and paine.. im just saying there both "hardcore and scary" as you said.. so its hard to doubt shes in it

M

MegaFlare

IMO, there are plenty of FF characters that deserve a spot in KH2 more than Paine :/

She was okay, but she just didn't 'stick' in Final Fantasy.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Rikku > every other FF10 cast member cept Auron...and Auron is already in it.

S

Scarecrow

I would rather see Kimarhi..........I mean come on....FFX2 wasn't that great to start with. So placing Paine in this game would be a little too much....I could accept it if she replaced Rikku, cause I really don't like that cheery little................................

helios

Bronze Member
hmmmmmmmm good idea i though she was a great edition to the FF series.

Box_ghost

Box_ghost said:
Only 8 Characters have been shown so far

1. Leon
2. Cloud
3. Yuffie [coughwhorecough]
4. Cid
5. Yuna
6. Rikku
7. Selphie [coughuglybitchcough]
8. Teh Auron [bow to his greatness]

We have yet to see Wakka and Tiddus, but we all know they're coming back so let's put them on reserve

9. Tidus
10. Wakka

Also to add to this, Rajin, Fujin [whoever they are] Vivi, and Sifer are all in it too. Nomura is really pulling out the all the tricks.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think Paine will be in it. The game is basically going to be about Sora and his party. If YRP is in it too it'll be too FFX-2 for me. Meh, I'm happy I defeated that game. They'll stick to the characters that FF is renowned for. Auron rocks, he makes up for Paine! Then again, she might appear as a random boss in an Olympus Cup. Darkness lead her astray from friends, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back