• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What a Pleasant Surprise!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I came home last night and knew that my sister would be leaving our home at long last. I wanted the best for her, but a friend asked if I could hang with her at a small festival for a few hours. I said my goodbyes, knowing full well that it might be late when I got home and my sis might be sleeping since she was leaving early in the morning.
I came home and she was busy packing, so I got on KHI to chat and maybe help some friends out of a pickle. She said 'good night' to me later and went to bed. After deciding to go to bed, myself, I took a shower and went upstairs to my room. As I was moving my pillows around, my hand hit something. It was a tube of mini M&M's. I LOVE those suckers, and I immediately knew who put them there. Thanks, sis.

Everyone has good days and bad days. But sometimes, it's not the day as a whole that you get to thinkin about. One act of random kindness or thoughtfulness on someone else's part can brighten anyone's day. Please, share your "pleasant surprises" in this thread to help show that even the small things can help to make life more enjoyable! :3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^Wow I was totally thinking the same thing.

On topic, I guess I have a story.
So I reserved this cool Last of Us poster at GameStop. Every week I'd check back and see when they were ready to get rid of it so I could have it. Then I totally forgot about it after like the 4th week.

Then one day I walk up to my room and turn on the lights and it's just sitting there on my bed. It totally made by day. SO... not a great story but it was a nice surprise for me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Would love some M&M's right now....

The last pleasant surprise I had was as I was leaving work one night. As I was pulling out of the drive way I noticed something in the grass and got out and it turned out to be 20 dollars.
Not much but made my day~

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
A couple years back, my family went on a vacation to New York. Normal road trip, everything fine, but it was my sister's birthday. (I think) And mine was the day before hers. So we stopped for some lunch at this park and passed out the presents. I got a math dice game and my sister got a card game. Yeah, we were disappointed. So we finish lunch, head to the car, and there on our seats.....

Pokemon Black and White. (which had just come out) Best vacation ever!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Funny enough, yesterday I got a surprise. My older sister had been out shopping with my mother for some rabbit and chicken feed. While they were there, they brought us home some mini fudge cups for us to try. It was a tasty snack to eat last night and made my day. C:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A couple weeks ago, I discovered a note from my Mom in my Journal. Our neighbors, who are close friends, had suffered a tragedy so it felt all the more sweet and made my day!

Youniquee

Awards
Yesterday night I thought 'Oh, hope I can see the meteor shower tonight' then just as I opened the curtain, a really bright one flew across the sky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back