• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What’s your favourite Organization XIII weapon ( not including Keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Out of curiosity which of the Organization XIII weapons do you like the best? For me it would have to be the Graceful Dahlia because I really like the design and scythes are probably my favourite video game weapon, plus I think its really cool how he summons it in Re Chain of Memories.

1) Ethereal Blades ( I think there called Interdiction, not to sure about this one)
2) Sharpshooter
3) Lindworm
4 Frozen Pride
5) Skysplitter
6 Book of Retribution
7) Lunatic
8) Eternal Flames
9) Arpeggio
10) Fair Game
11) Graceful Dahlia
12) Foudre
( I was originally going to to make this a poll but there wasn’t enough space for all the weapons)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Saix's Lunatic is my favorite non keyblade weapon period. It has such a great design. Aside from that I like Frozen Pride even if I feel a shield doesn't match Vexen's character

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Marluxia's Scythe
2. Saix's Claymore
3. Vexen's Shield

I do like Demyx's sitar in the sense that, well... I bought a bunch of silver versions of several of the Org. weapons way back when that I can use for necklaces or keychains. I wear Demyx's sitar as a necklace the most often because I like the way it dangles. :p

ChaosStark

Awards
Easy pick for me- Interdiction. Absolutely my favorite weapon in the series overall, too. I like that it's practical (straight up glowing swords, basically) and I like the simplicity of the design- no frills, no add-ons, and it's not oversized. I'm also pretty into Star Wars, particularly the Force and Force users, so if nothing else, it brings lightsabers into Kingdom Hearts (and it doesn't hurt that Xemnas himself is kind of a Force user, too).

Runner up? Lindworm, since it's also fairly simple in design and I can take it seriously as a weapon.

Everything else... too flashy or impractical. I don't really go for extra spikes or oversized weapons, and a lexicon or a deck of cards just don't have the intimidation factor for me.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
For Xemnas:
  • Infinity
  • Annihilation
  • Conquest
For Xiggy:
  • Double Tap
  • Final Weapon
  • Diablo's Eye
For Xaldin
  • Dragonreign
  • Broom
For Vexen
  • Aegis
  • Diamond Shield
  • Mindel
For Lexeaus
  • Cardinal Virtue
  • Iron Black
  • Sequoia
For Sexy Zexy
  • Radical Treatise
  • Midnight Snack
  • Dear Deary
For tsundere Saix
  • Moonset
  • Luminary
  • Bunnymoon
For Axel
  • Prominence
  • Blaze of Glory
  • Outbreak
  • Omega Trinity
  • Prometheus
For Demyx
  • Sanctuary
  • Harmonics
  • Up to Eleven
  • Power Chord
For Luxord
  • The Joker
  • Finest Fantasy 13
  • The Hanged Man
For gnarly Marly
  • Hallowed Lotus
  • Dainty Bellflowers
For "what a witch" Larxene
  • Soleil Couchant

Vulpes XIII

Awards
1. Marluxia's Scythe
2. Saix's Claymore
3. Vexen's Shield

I do like Demyx's sitar in the sense that, well... I bought a bunch of silver versions of several of the Org. weapons way back when that I can use for necklaces or keychains. I wear Demyx's sitar as a necklace the most often because I like the way it dangles. :p

Didn’t know they did Organization weapons keychains, a Demyx necklace sounds awesome, I wonder if they still make the keychains I would really like to get a Larxene one if there still around. Although I’ll admit my favourite one to wear is the Kingdom Key I honestly just like how long the necklace is.

Last edited:
Back