• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Wha happened to Dark Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
It’s ends with Xehanort leaving and we know he’s going to meet the master of masters but is that it? I was hoping for like a in depth look into his life all it did was show is all his classmates died and did they find the upper classmen?

NoWay

Awards
Are there any information about when it continues? I mean we received like one story update months ago (excluding the introductory cutscenes) and that was it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So we should be getting something soon. I figured with Corona the game's updates would be a bit more sporadic then they have been so far.
The updates have been getting more ambitious too. More unique animations, though still plenty of stationary talking scenes. Since DR updates with a full chapter all at once, it's gotta be extra difficult trying to stay on schedule even with another pair of hands.

Noivern

Awards
I figured DR is going to bring a lot of new players/followers as the marketing towards "Xehanort's Story" is more appealing than the years old X saga, which a lot of people are still ignoring to this day.

So just to add up to what was already mentioned: get used to waiting a bit for updates, and a slower pace to the story. Dark Road so far has been a lot better than X/UX in this regard, but this story will most likely still be ongoing for at least a year. And that's not counting the possibility of a reboot/revisit like X to Union X, like a "Light Road" with Eraqus side to the story or something.

TL;DR: we barely know how DR is going to work nor do we have a proper schedulle to follow besides square stating that "update is coming around x time", so if you are playing: chill and farm, and if you are following the story through youtube or this forum: good luck.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess now is as good a time as any to start up the game if you haven't already, since everyone who has uploaded a video to Youtube with music from the upcoming OST is currently dealing with a whole lot of stupid copyright claims by UMG. We've got a bunch of videos down ourselves, and others are reporting more getting blocked by the hour. Fun times. Fuck Youtube.

Back