• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Westboro Baptist Church is protesting my high school!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yes, for real. I can understand them protesting one of those ultraliberal colleges in the north east, but a moderate sized high school in the outskirts of the closest thing Oklahoma has to a city? Well, okay.

You have no idea how much I wish I could have gotten pictures, but the entire thing caught me totally off guard. I kept hearing all day about how there was going to be a protest involving WBC, but I just assumed it was something being planned for the near future, and not actually at the school. Totally wrong. It was a pretty small group of them, maybe twenty or thirty all together (read: the entire church), and they were standing on the street directly opposite to the campus entrance, in plain sight of everybody who was leaving school. The sad thing is that I didn't even notice the protest until I was driving past. They were standing there in plain sight, waving around those colorful signs that espouse such timeless phrases as "God hates you" and "Fags die, God laughs"...and I still didn't notice them until it was too late for me to do anything, because I first noticed the police standing across the street from them, and was fixated on that group alone, wondering whether or not they would try to search my car and find the hooker I killed a few weeks ago.

No, I was kidding about that last part.

Still, I wanted to have some sort of evidence that this had actually happened before I came to make a thread about it, and then I stumbled upon this gem:

http://www.westborobaptistchurch.com/written/fliers/20091004_Broken-Arrow-OK-High-School.pdf

Broken Arrow High School - We're BACK! You need to be happy 1901 E. Albany Why do you insist on teaching your children rebellion against God? Don't teach your kids to hate God, that kind of love's a facade. It's wrong in every sense of the word, fool! You'd better trust and obey Him! So we have only one message of truth and love for the little people who God has given you as a blessing, but which you would just as soon have killed, eaten and then sucked the bones for frequent snacking like your favorite idol Barack Obama tells you to. We are not like you, we actually believe that we should love our neighbour and teach our neighbour the truth: Psalm 34:11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD. AND Obama is the Antichrist and Hates you, too. AMEN!
There is so much hilarity in this single paragraph, especially when you imagine it being read by Mr. T. I don't even know where to begin. Oklahoma is the ONLY state in the union where 100% of our counties voted for McCain. Every single day at school I hear some variation of the phrase "I hate Obama" spoken at least ten times. Seriously, how much more conservative do you want us to be? We love Jesus, we own guns, everybody here drives a truck, and we usually fuck our wives somewhat exclusively. Go protest those godless heathens in Vermont and California -- you people are barking up the wrong tree. However, I think calling my school fag-infested and pervert-runned is pretty accurate. We just have different definitions pertaining to the word fag.

Anyway, this is by far the coolest thing that's happened to my school in decades. Part of me wants to drive back there and see if they're still protesting and maybe try talking to a few of them, and the other part of me feels like I don't want to get caught up in a riot. Choices, temptation...

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh wow, I've watched a few documentaries on these people. They're so insanely weird and cool. In a bad way. That'd be interesting to see them protesting in person.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I can pretty much handle their intolerable attitude towards the gay bros. Now this just startles me. Of all the states they could have gone to and of all the places they could have protested, they picked a high school in a red state. I just don't see how productive it is to preach there.

If you do go back, you should totally interview them and post what they said here.

Mr. Jalape?o

Wow. What kind of Baptist church is that? I'm baptist, and it's totally not something baptists would do.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Those guys are crazy. They deserve pepper spray to the face. Yeah, they should go to Cali and I am sure Compton will teach them a lesson.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
At first I thought the quote was a joke. I laughed. Then I realised it wasn't. I laughed harder.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
*facepalm*

God, come back soon, please.

we actually believe that we should love our neighbour

Hahahahahahaha

Anyway, this is by far the coolest thing that's happened to my school in decades. Part of me wants to drive back there and see if they're still protesting and maybe try talking to a few of them, and the other part of me feels like I don't want to get caught up in a riot.

I say go up and talk to them.
What more could they do than make themselves look like even bigger hypocrites?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Reading that made me picture God with red skin and horns for a second.

I like how they spelled it: "aMERICA" in the pdf file. Some one had a little bit too much of Jesus' blood.

Awards
WBC WILL PICKET THE FAG-INFESTED, PERVERT-RUN BROKEN ARROW HIGH SCHOOL

^ We NEED to incorporate this into our school fight song somehow.

Seriously though, I'm kind of interested in knowing why they chose to single us out. Was our school actually involved in something they found distasteful, or did they draw names out of a hat?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I would think your school (or school district) was involved in something.

I wouldn't know, or be able to think of anything, that would merit this though. Seems strange to me.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
WBC WILL PICKET THE FAG-INFESTED, PERVERT-RUN BROKEN ARROW HIGH SCHOOL

^ We NEED to incorporate this into our school fight song somehow.

Seriously though, I'm kind of interested in knowing why they chose to single us out. Was our school actually involved in something they found distasteful, or did they draw names out of a hat?
How do they figure you school is Fag-Infested and Pervert Run. If the church is really that broken, it should get a reality show on vh1.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh boi

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I dont know man, They Picketed at a Funeral in Chicago for a dead soldier. They Pick the most random places to protest there hate

Blueman

wondering whether or not they would try to search my car and find the hooker I killed a few weeks ago.

supervagina, you are the lamest person on this site. seriously.

on another serious note: i'm sure you've had to pay for sex your entire life.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I seriously don't understand how any Christian can put the words "God hates (fill in the blank) king of people" together and be serious.

ehh, I think most protesters don't evern really know what they are doing,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back