• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wern't most of the organization members dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
TheForgottenHeart said:
PS- And i wanna really hear how you pronounce their names.

Time for my mad Phonetics skillz! Or something.

Axel: Ahx-ell
Vexen: Vehx-en
Larxene: Lahr-zeen
Marluxia: Mahr-luhcks-ee-uh
Lexaeus: Lehcks-A-uhs
Zexion: Zehcks-ee-ohn
Xaldin: Zahl-dihn
Diz: Either Dihz or Dis.
And even though she's not a member of the Organisation: Naminé's name is pronounced Nah-mee-nay.

Fun Fact! Dis/Diz was the name of a river leading to Hell in Greek/Roman mythology. Yeah Square, I TOTALLY trust him with that kind of name. *Rolls eyes and awaits a boss battle*

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
AuronFanatic said:
Time for my mad Phonetics skillz! Or something.

Axel: Ahx-ell
Vexen: Vehx-en
Larxene: Lahr-zeen
Marluxia: Mahr-luhcks-ee-uh
Lexaeus: Lehcks-A-uhs
Zexion: Zehcks-ee-ohn
Xaldin: Zahl-dihn
Diz: Either Dihz or Dis.
And even though she's not a member of the Organisation: Naminé's name is pronounced Nah-mee-nay.

Fun Fact! Dis/Diz was the name of a river leading to Hell in Greek/Roman mythology. Yeah Square, I TOTALLY trust him with that kind of name. *Rolls eyes and awaits a boss battle*

Really? I thought they were pronounced :

Axel: Ahx-ell <- Correct
Vexen: Vehx-en <- Correct
Larxene: Lahr-zeen <- I thought it was pronouced: Lahrx - een? It's easier to say it that way for me anyways :p. Lahr-zeen is too complicated for me :(
Marluxia: Mahr-luhcks-ee-uh <- I pronounce it as Mahr-oo-sha with the L silent. Mahr-luhcks-ee-uh sounds a little too feminate for me o_O
Lexaeus: Lehcks-A-uhs <- Correct, but I also say it as Lehx-uhs, with the A silent.
Zexion: Zehcks-ee-ohn <- Correct. Fangirls often remember this name by simply saying "Sexy-on". Gee, I wonder why ;P
Xaldin: Zahl-dihn <- Correct
Diz: Either Dihz or Dis. <- Mm Hmm, yup.

Now for Naminé. I find it odd to keep saying Nah-mee-nay. It just doesn't sound right in my books. I pronounce it simply as Nah-meen

Dis was also referred to Hell itself, or the underworld. THe counterpart of Hades or Pluto, or even the devil himself.

Wow, the devil has lots of different names: Dis, Hades, Pluto, Aides, and Aidoneus.

Hope AF and I helped with the pronounciations

Last edited:

TheForgottenHeart

beastin4kh2 said:
I don't think they're dead because remember that picture that had 5 of the unknowns standing in front of that building in hollw bastion

5_unknowns.jpg

I don't think any of those unknowns are from COM. They are all new, I think. The one in the middle is the Enigmatic Man. I believe there is another female too.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
beastin4kh2 said:
I don't think they're dead because remember that picture that had 5 of the unknowns standing in front of that building in hollw bastion

5_unknowns.jpg

<<..Think..There are 13 unknowns...5 are dead..8 are left..one is the mysterious leader..one is Axel..there are 6 new unknowns..so..ta daaa..Theres your unknowns

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There are 13 yes 13 Memebers of the Organization, Hence the Name XIII Organization. To say the least Axel may have been the Only memeber to have lived though the Events at Castle Oblivion but he may not be the only one. The other members deaths are all questionable.

Larxene Faded,
Marluxia exploded into Flower Pedals (like the Clone) and Sealed into the Room
Lexeaus was Traped within the Dark Relam
Zexion was a never comfirmed Death maybe serverly injured
Vexen he is more then likly to be dead

cursed keyblade

there not dead. i think there heart was taken or somthin. i have played Com and they dont die. but when bad ppl are brought back you know its going to be good.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i dont think any of dem r comin for da simple fact dat dey all was tradas and y would u bring bak tradas and wat u expect 2 happen to a nobody wen dey die of course dey are jus goin 2 fade cause dey r nobodies like ultima keyblade said dey become nothingness

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
the true one said:
That's only Castle Oblivian. Everything in there did'nt exist. It was all just memories.

Everything didn't exsist? Are you high? Of course they exsist! Sora is currently inside the pod, getting his memories relinked, and having Namine's altered memories removed. It was not all memories. We know BHK is real right? Not a memory? Why is it we saw him talking to Namine in there and fighting DiZ. This post you did was completely untrue, irrelevent, and stupid.

And it IS Xaldin, not Xladin.

And a reminder, DON'T double post.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
There are 13 yes 13 Memebers of the Organization, Hence the Name XIII Organization. To say the least Axel may have been the Only memeber to have lived though the Events at Castle Oblivion but he may not be the only one. The other members deaths are all questionable.

Larxene Faded,
Marluxia exploded into Flower Pedals (like the Clone) and Sealed into the Room
Lexeaus was Traped within the Dark Relam
Zexion was a never comfirmed Death maybe serverly injured
Vexen he is more then likly to be dead

1: Vexen is dead. Axel sliced him in the back. If the ones from CoM came back, Vexen would be the only one left. His "flesh" was broken. He faded into nothingness.

2. As unclean as it makes me feel, Larxene is most likely dead. She faded too, but since they are nobodies. The also exist in another place, meaning they aren't dead dead. Just non-existing in this plane of existence dead.

3. Let me get this straight, you all saw Marluxia die. He blew up attached to his guardian. If I'm not mistaken, Ansem blew up too attached to his guardian.
In a huge fiery explosion. There was no way Sora should have survived both explosion. And don't say that the reason he didn't die die, is because the game got a kiddie rating. Play Sora Mode again, and Axel says hell. Sora was right there under the explosions. There is no way in hell Sora should be alive. So even the slim chance of Marluxia being alive, he's locked in that room.

4. As for Lexeaus, I think he's gone. Personally, I dont care if he's alive or not. I didn't like him that much. He's probably Alive. That dark realm was the endless abyss.[Kingdom Hearts] He's probably trapped inside, and cant get out. Until KH2. Because the walls come back down, and all the old worlds will have to be relocked. That includes Kingdom Hearts. Its the center of the world "End of the World". So he'll have the most miraculous come back. Even more so than Vexen. Cuz that mutha's dead.

5. Zexion, is most interestring. I didn't see any elemental powers. I want him
in KH2. But he was absorbed be Replica Riku, and then Replica Riku was destroyed.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Wait! Does any one remember the very first Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer where the 5 unknown's on Holllow Bastion appear?
What if the first one there was reviving the members that died in Castle Oblivion?
They didn't use portals or fade into existence... They were almost recreated or summoned in away...
Does any one else see this possible? It was just a sudden though when I was re-watching the video again.

d_fallen_1

all the unknowns can do that. if it says that you dont have to play com to know kh2 then they are not coming back. besides, that would only make four in that pic. the energetic man is in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back