• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wern't most of the organization members dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Dark-Sora 50 said:
The Energetic Man! He's very energetic! And enigmatic!

(God that's hard to say fast)

Haha... True... It's just that, anytime the unknowns appeared in COM they always faded into the scene or out of the scene, unless they were standing in the room to begin with... That means just cause they faded when they where attacked didn't exactly mean they were dead...
Plus, how can you kill something thats non-existent in the first place?
It's not too hard to figure out... You just have to look for the right clues...
The trailers give a lot of clues to the Unknowns.
If they weren't coming back, than tell me why Axel has been seen in scene's with the BHK in the trailers?
They wouldn't go throught the trouble of creating those characters just to discard them in one game...
They proved that recently with Malifacent's sudden return...
And if I remembered correctly, all that was left of her after the fight with Sora in her dragon form was a puddle of black on the floor.
Her return only show's that ANYONE can come back, even the 'dead' Organization members...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Aura Lightheart said:
Haha... True... It's just that, anytime the unknowns appeared in COM they always faded into the scene or out of the scene, unless they were standing in the room to begin with... That means just cause they faded when they where attacked didn't exactly mean they were dead...
Plus, how can you kill something thats non-existent in the first place?
It's not too hard to figure out... You just have to look for the right clues...
The trailers give a lot of clues to the Unknowns.
If they weren't coming back, than tell me why Axel has been seen in scene's with the BHK in the trailers?
They wouldn't go throught the trouble of creating those characters just to discard them in one game...
They proved that recently with Malifacent's sudden return...
And if I remembered correctly, all that was left of her after the fight with Sora in her dragon form was a puddle of black on the floor.
Her return only show's that ANYONE can come back, even the 'dead' Organization members...
yea but axel never died the rest of the org. just disappeared why because they are nobody so they just faded out of existence and they are traders and why would you bring back traders unless they go against the org. and become the anti-org.

~X~

~~~~~
kaizer21 said:
They are most likely dead, Except for Axel. So far, we have only seen two Org. members in KH2:

Axel and Xaldin.

Well, I hope to see them in KH2, but only in flashbacks, like maybe if Sora's OC memories start to link again along with his old memories. I'd love to see them on the TV, like all 3-D like, like at the end of both stories in COM, like here for instance (that was put together by me btw) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/kaizer21/banner.png

Hey, Axel's a bit tanned, and Larxene has blue eyes! LOL

OMG! that pic is awesome! thank you!

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
yea but axel never died the rest of the org. just disappeared why because they are nobody so they just faded out of existence and they are traders and why would you bring back traders unless they go against the org. and become the anti-org.

That's possible... Cause if I remember correctly, Axel was trying to destory it or take it over... It's very possible they could become another group against the Organization.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Aura Lightheart said:
That's possible... Cause if I remember correctly, Axel was trying to destory it or take it over... It's very possible they could become another group against the Organization.
no.......marluxia and larxene was trying to take over the org. and zexion and lexeaus was trying to use riku to counteract the org.'s plans vexen was there to see what side to choose(either marluxia and larxene, zexion and lexeaus, or the org.) and axel was there as a double agent and was working under the superiors orders to get rid of all traders

Ansiku

The creator of KH said you dont have to get CoM to understand so I think they all will be in KH2

cursed keyblade

1) not dead
2) hearts taken by the darkness
3) this should be closed
4) this should be moved to the official org. thread

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansiku said:
The creator of KH said you dont have to get CoM to understand so I think they all will be in KH2
no because they were introduced in CoM so that wuld prove there not coming back(unless there flashbacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back