• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weres our RE:COM??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
So Nomura finally let RE:COM to be in full English and sold to North America.
Thats been really great and all, but what about the european countries??
Its been more than a year now, and we STILL havent got the game! Whats going on? It was bad enough Nomura didnt let the Final Mix's outside of Japan, now the Americans are doing the same with RE:COM! Is there a real reason why it hasnt been sold outside of America? Or has anyone heard any news about it being realeased to European countries?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't think it will ever come to us. The game was meant to be a promo of sorts before Days in NA, wasn't it? If so, it wouldn't make sense to release it here now.

Beggars can't be choosers! If the Japanese make cool stuff, we should just be happy to get what we do.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Don't think it will ever come to us. The game was meant to be a promo of sorts before Days in NA, wasn't it? If so, it wouldn't make sense to release it here now.

Beggars can't be choosers! If the Japanese make cool stuff, we should just be happy to get what we do.

Agreed.

I had a feeling that RE:Com won't come to EU so i bought it from NA.

Jakek9

You might have to do some things to your PS2 but why not just buy the NA version?

Ya, Re:COM was just a promo for days.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The game wasn't really that special, I mean it was nice to hear some of the organization members voices, but it if you beat CoM, then you should get pretty bored with it fast.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
For one who has Final Mix+ I can just say that, compairing the stuff between the JP & US versions, I myself think the JP is better anyway. Sure I can't hear the english voices when not on Youtube, but other than the Org members, Goofy, Donald and Riku, I really don't think that much of the voices anyway.

It's up to you, if you want it in english, get the US, if you don't care about understanding what happens, get the JP version (+ Final Mix.) if you don't want to mess with your PS2, then wacth the scenes on youtube, (and play the GBA version if you have it.)

R0x@$

So Nomura finally let RE:COM to be in full English and sold to North America.
Thats been really great and all, but what about the european countries??
Its been more than a year now, and we STILL havent got the game! Whats going on? It was bad enough Nomura didnt let the Final Mix's outside of Japan, now the Americans are doing the same with RE:COM! Is there a real reason why it hasnt been sold outside of America? Or has anyone heard any news about it being realeased to European countries?

pretty much 2 years, actually

keybladealex

In one of the interviews he said that one KH game was released each year. So, since Re: CoM was released here in America in December, the logical release date would have set it in January of '09 for Europe. And Days came out that year.

Point is, he released Days instead of Re: CoM. And which would you rather have, Days or a remake?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In one of the interviews he said that one KH game was released each year. So, since Re: CoM was released here in America in December, the logical release date would have set it in January of '09 for Europe. And Days came out that year.

Point is, he released Days instead of Re: CoM. And which would you rather have, Days or a remake?

It doesn't work like that. The game's already in English; Nomura himself wouldn't have anything to do with making it PAL compatible. And in any case, the 'game-a-year' thing has to be talking about Japan, because neither NA nor EU/AUS got any of the final mixes and they counted in the list.

It wasn't either Days or Re: CoM. I guess perhaps Square thought that not enough EU/AUS gamers would buy it to make a good enough profit, that's all.

A

Azrael

Re:CoM was false advertising for Days when it was all about Xion.

So sucks for you.

Key

Exile
Awards
I always prefered original COM. You could promounce the char names anyway you want. So stick with the original I say.

like Mar-luxy-ah instead of Marloosha and Zexy-on instead of Zexyin? yeah. XD

i say stick with the original, but if you really want it, just get it shipped over from NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back