• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Were you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH2 Disappointing??

• I was utterly dissapointed.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No it was enjoyable and not dissapointing.

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Of course I was not disappointed! It answered just about every question we had and killed all the noobish theory threads, only to have them start up again with a whopping three new games.......but yeah. It definitely finished the KH1-CoM-Kh2 line, that's for sure. Lots of content.
However, I much prefer the strategy of CoM and BBS over button mashing. And, of course, summons and limits are useless except in tournaments or Jiminey's Journal (that guy's got a pretty swell journal there).

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Story wise I loved it. Gameplay was really simple, even on proud and you could just button mash your way through(Limits and Reaction Commands even encouraged it!).

Karn1254

The combat improved just by giving you tons of stuff to use like Drive were just wicked cool! ...But summons still suck... There were deffinitley still a lot of cool abilities and stuff though so if the game had been a little harder then I would have been satisfied. Story wise of course I loved it in that department because I love all the characters so much and having all our questions answered was really cool.

Really I like to look at KH as a huge Fan service roller coaster of cool battles and lovable characters!...even though it's button mashy I'm still obsessed XD You take the bad with the good I guess.

Narnoldshmarnold

I definitely enjoyed most of it exept for how easy it was out, atlantica, and summons.(i think. I've never actually used a summon before in kh2.)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah Atlantica and the summons sucked, I didn't like how you used your drives for summons either, much too annoying , I prefered using the magic for it. Anyways, I love KH2, game play was execellent, I did prefer KH1 storyline, but KH2 still had a fairly decent one so it didn't matter to me.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I wasn't disappointed! It pretty much has me satisfied still. Some of the stuff could've been better and a few stuff wasn't really needed, but I still love it. ^^

Azerty

It's 50/50 with me. I liked the story, but the gameplay leaves much to be desired. Reaction commands and drive forms make the game really easy. Even on Proud Mode, I didn't feel proud when I beat it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's 50/50 with me. I liked the story, but the gameplay leaves much to be desired. Reaction commands and drive forms make the game really easy. Even on Proud Mode, I didn't feel proud when I beat it.

I do agree, the game was incredibly easy except for the lovely optional battles... Ahem.. Yes I know I suck, no need to rub it in. lol

Last edited:

Sugarcube

Ask Jeeves.. infact, no, ask my stalker Doirean.
Yeah, I was disappointed to an extent.

Basically, it was just too easy. I found the original KH to be much more of a challenge. You could actually get lost in a world *cough*Monstroforme*cough* and have problems. KHII on the other hand.. Easy. Straight forward. LINEAR!! I hated the fact that it guided you through the whole game.

There was no challenge in it whatsoever.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was both dissaponted and happy with KH2.. The story was great and interesting and new editions in battles like reaction commands and drive forms was great too:)

What dissapointed me was the fact that there was too many cutscenes in the game.. And many of the cutscenes were unimportant and unnecessary.. I didn't realize this until the second time I played through the game and I noticed how many times hadto skip scenes I didn' wanna see. The other things that dissapointed me was how most of the worlds were unimportant to the storyline and jsut was in the game as fillers.

The last things that dissapointed me was that the game was way to easy (except from Sephy) and the final boss dissapointed mebecause he was to easy to deserve the final boss title.

jazznam89

Commands were somewhat of a joke really, was expecting reaction time not just one button for reactions all the time. The plot seemed empty compared to KH and not to mention not enough character building and focus.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I disappointed with this poll. What if I was mostly satisfied?
And like others said, Atlantica and summons.

K

KBMs0ra

No i was dissapointed but yes it was a lil easy .. and they should of made it longer and more side quests ..

Blue

home is where the heart is
I wasn't at all disappointed.Of course it had some things which I didn't like,but no game's perfect,right?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Story was awfully bland, gameplay was incredibly repetitive and overly flashy and everything was far too easy in comparison to CoM and KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back