• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Were Sora and Roxas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If I remember correctly, they were using the same Keyblade all the way from Roxas' birth to Roxas' reunion with Sora. I believe one of the Ultimania interviews probably covered this, though I could be wrong on my information.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Whenever you see Roxas he is wielding Sora's Keyblade. When he dual wields he is using Sora's and Ven's Keyblade. Sora also, obviously was using his own Keyblade as well. There are parts in the story where, yes, they are both wielding the same Keyblade simultaneously.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Whenever you see Roxas he is wielding Sora's Keyblade. When he dual wields he is using Sora's and Ven's Keyblade. Sora also, obviously was using his own Keyblade as well. There are parts in the story where, yes, they are both wielding the same Keyblade simultaneously.

So what everytime Sora is not busy fighting Heartless between the end of KH and CoM Roxas was apparently picking up the slack?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So what everytime Sora is not busy fighting Heartless between the end of KH and CoM Roxas was apparently picking up the slack?
I guess? The alternative would be that they're able to summon the same weapon in different places simultaneously. Really though, what's some broken physics and weird logic to a magic fantasy sword?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The alternative. Sora's essence was divided and able to exist in two places simultaneously, it shouldn't be a surprise that they Keyblade did the same thing.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Well there is a reason why it took 3 different version of Sora to create Xemnas' kingdom heart :redface:

Ventus_

Awards

The way I see it is that since Roxas was basically the product of Sora being split in two, the keyblade, being bound to Sora was split as well or perhaps replicated. Though this doesn't quite add up still.

Based on the theory that Kairi's light merely restored Sora's outer form when she hugged his shadow heartless, neither he or Roxas should have a heart until they are reunited in KHII and it's Sora's heart which summons the keyblade and keeps it bound to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back