• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Went And Saw Distant Worlds Concert!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey all! I just came back from the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert in Kitchener, Ontario! It was absolutely amazing! Did anyone else here go? I was in seat 132b on the Mezzanine.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I went to the Minneapolis performance several years ago. Great fun. Favorite part was the Opera from FFVI. :)

Awards
Oh awesome! A little envious, lol. Unfortunately this performance did have the chorus with them, so no songs that involved a chorus were played (except for One Winged Angel, they couldn't not play that. They just got the audience to sing it. :p)

Dark Drive

Awards
I'm Jealous.

The Closest thing to that would be the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular I went to on the 4th of Feb.

That was epic though.

Still Jealous.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I went to Distant Worlds in Chicago back in, I believe it was December 2009, and yeah, it was an amazing show. I would love to go see it again sometime. :D

CaptainKchuckles

I went to Distant Worlds in Chicago back in, I believe it was December 2009, and yeah, it was an amazing show. I would love to go see it again sometime. :D
My brother actually went to this very same one. He said after an intermission or something he was able to grab closer seats. He mentioned them playing Gustaberg from FFXI lol.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
My brother actually went to this very same one. He said after an intermission or something he was able to grab closer seats. He mentioned them playing Gustaberg from FFXI lol.

Really? That's pretty sweet, lol. Would have been cool to meet fellow KHinsider members. But anyway, I loved my seat. I was in the front row on the balcony slightly left to the center. It made me not feel bad about not being on the ground floor, it was perfect. And I wasn't too familiar with the FFXI soundtrack back then (or now lol), but I distinctly remember a song from FFXI being played.

My brother and I have vowed to see it in chicago once I graduate. :D

Yesss, do it. There will be no regrets...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back