• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
...last night we had my dog put down. I can't explain how awesome he was or how much he meant to us. At least he's not going to be in pain anymore. But...my mom was really hurt by it, we all were but she was more attached than any of us and she's just heartbroken. I don't know what to do for her. My bro also is hurting, I mean he was crying on my shoulder and he's a grown man. That's how close they were. I think I'm keeping together better than the both of them, but I'll admit it feels like I just can't function properly today. I can't even say that I lost him out loud and I'm tearing up right now. None of my friends know yet, but they know sumthing's up cuz I was crying a little earlier. The ones who would probably cry with me aren't in any of my classes and I almost never see them. And I don't want to cry in front of my mom and bro because I want to support them as best I can. I don't know what I can do for them except get them tissues and hug them and give reassuring statements.
I miss my dog.

rockin riku

i know how you feel my granny had a dog and i loved her so much i would always play with her and mess around i was only 9 or 10 at the time and she had it put down i knew it was in hospital but when she didn't come back i had to ask my granny where she was and is she getting better even thought inside i sort of knew what she was going to say and then when i heard the words come out of her mouth i ran upstairs crying. i loved that dog even now when i think about her i wolud cry but never in front of people i think i cared fir taht dog the most. ohhh how i miss her.
all you can do is try thinking of all the good times you had togther and if you didn't get him put down he will be in so much pain right now. i know it's hard but stay strong i'm sure you'll get throught it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
...last night we had my dog put down. I can't explain how awesome he was or how much he meant to us. At least he's not going to be in pain anymore. But...my mom was really hurt by it, we all were but she was more attached than any of us and she's just heartbroken. I don't know what to do for her. My bro also is hurting, I mean he was crying on my shoulder and he's a grown man. That's how close they were. I think I'm keeping together better than the both of them, but I'll admit it feels like I just can't function properly today. I can't even say that I lost him out loud and I'm tearing up right now. None of my friends know yet, but they know sumthing's up cuz I was crying a little earlier. The ones who would probably cry with me aren't in any of my classes and I almost never see them. And I don't want to cry in front of my mom and bro because I want to support them as best I can. I don't know what I can do for them except get them tissues and hug them and give reassuring statements.
I miss my dog.

thats pretty hard, u should let ur friends know how ur feeling, they can help u, of course u can never let this go, but u can always move on,

and friends are there to help you move on. so i suggest u tell ur friends, maybe u need someone to help you get over it, or help u get it off ur chest.

Shade737

Silver Member
Reminds me of the time my dog got killed by another dog in the neighborhood It felt weird for awhile and I was pissed.

Mynny

all you can do is try thinking of all the good times you had togther and if you didn't get him put down he will be in so much pain right now.

that's true. my mom told us the same thing.

so i suggest u tell ur friends, maybe u need someone to help you get over it, or help u get it off ur chest.

I did, but I feel as though nothing's rly changed.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
We had a few dogs had to be put down. One of our dogs use to sleep in bed with me and my brother depending on what door was open (I have another dog that sleeps in bed with us too) it was hard putting any of our 3 dogs down. We had 1 since I was a ababy and another was just so nice and obiediant that it was hard. The last slept with us but we had to put him down and he was the hardest to accept because he was only 5 and he broke his back because we accidently left him outside while we went (he was a great jumper). All anyone can do is move on. Remember them for what they once were. I can still remember times when all my dogs would get out and my dog Mick is standing next order smelling things and the other two ran off somewhere. Cry if needed, but soon you will move on.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
that's true. my mom told us the same thing.

I did, but I feel as though nothing's rly changed.

i know at first you dont feel it, next day if ur still depressed and ur friends still try to help, hear them out alittle more. usually the first time friends try to help, people can get too deprress to focus

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wow that's a shame, I'd be more sympathetic about this but I'm not in the best mood myself. So bare with me as I will give you my input on this.

Anyone with an attachment to an animal, person or even inanimate object will feel an emptiness or sorrow after that such person or thing is gone. It's hard to cope with something like the loss of a pet, I know, but you'll have to get on with your life like it were any other day. Yes you have the time to grieve but you'll have to move on and so does your family. In everyone's life they will lose someone dear to them; it's only natural.

I know it's early to say something like this but when you're done grieving (or what ever way you plan on handling it) maybe your family should consider getting another pet. I know it can't replace your dog but there's always an animal out there looking for a proper home (not wild mind you). But for now just cherish the memories and never let them go.

That's all I got :v

MasterHearts7762

I'm sorry dude =[ I hope you guys get through it, best wishes to you and your family. i mean i guess i kind of know how you feel...

My neighbor/best friend had a dog for 18 years who was blind, got hit by a car 4 times, and lived through all of it. And they just had to put her down sometime in September :[ me and my friend were really attached to her after all she had been through.

I used to have 3 pet chickens, names were Skittle Oreo, and Reesy(yeah i named 'em, XD). I was closer to them than almost my best friend, besides my dad i was the only one who they really liked to be around(Reesey and Oreo were roosters and very aggressive) but they were clam around me. But exactly on August 10 last year, Reesey was killed by a hawk at 8 in the morning. What's worse was i was the one who found him, completely massacred. I'm still broken at that,nd blame myself for it. No matter how much i tired to hold it back, i balled my eyes out because i loved the so much. I wanted t rip that hawk and half. Then April 19 this year my dad told me we had to send Skittle and Oreo away to my friend's farm because we couldnt care for them anymore, I was totally heartbroken. I watched them put them in cages and slowly drive away, and that was the last time i ever saw them again. I planned to go visit them the next saturday until the farm owner/my dad's friend came down to tell me they had to move them up to Maine, and never heard about them since. I still worry, and thinking about them even now just brought a tear to my eye. <8'[

Though when they were gone i had nothing better to do, and started to think about KH, and said "why not.." and that's when i started playing KH again.

Sorry for making that so long, but i just needed a chance to ventilate about it, im still fumed. :/

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
That really sucks! I'm not sure what to tell you besides what's already been posted; you have to keep moving on.

Keep your head up and be there for your mom and bro so you can all get through it together, and you'll be stronger afterwards and still have all the good memories. =)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seems like everyone is having these depressing days *shrugs*

Mynny

I know it's early to say something like this but when you're done grieving (or what ever way you plan on handling it) maybe your family should consider getting another pet.

I think my mom momentarily considered another pet, but I don't know. If they want another one I won't protest, and if they don't I won't urge them to get another. I understand either way.

But exactly on August 10 last year, Reesey was killed by a hawk at 8 in the morning. What's worse was i was the one who found him, completely massacred.

Brutal, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

i know at first you dont feel it, next day if ur still depressed and ur friends still try to help, hear them out alittle more. usually the first time friends try to help, people can get too deprress to focus

I won't see them until monday, but by then I should be much better anyway....hopefully, I don't know.

Do your best to comfort your mother.

I definitely will.

Keep your head up and be there for your mom and bro so you can all get through it together, and you'll be stronger afterwards and still have all the good memories. =)

the good memories are always comforting for sure.

...We just picked out a urn for him, so we should get that soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back