• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well... whadda'ya think si KH2:fm coming in NA or Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
No. It won't. It never did and never will. Nevah evah.

Importing's all there is left.

M

Master Roxas

Why?????....... I'm going explode square enix headquarters if it wont come :p

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
If they were going to bring FM to America, don't you think they would've brought by now? It's already been 1 year since FM came out. Also, if they were going to bring it to America, why didn't they bring the original FM? The chances of it coming to Europe and America are very slim... Almost 0%... The only option I have for you is to import the game. That's what most people have done.

M

Master Roxas

does it haf engllish voices......I'm prettty desperate

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Yes, FM+ has English voices. RE:COM does not. If you want the game so much, just import it.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
You need a tool called swap magic, too to play imported games on your PS2. Do you have a PAL or a NTSC console?

cporky1992

you know somthig funny there is this guy where i live that is a big bragger even if it is not true and he finds evrey way to try to make you belive it without visual truth He said that he got a full english version Of FM+ And RE:Com I just whent Ha funny and he told me how he got it so you know I ignord him. :thumbsup:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It's impossible to have it, indeed... What shame... Every improved version never come out, it is like Crisis Core is said to get some bonus for european release... So, likely there's going to be a Crisis Core improved in Japan... Like Oe98 said, Japan's vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back