• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, well, well

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well, it seems that today has proven to be a pivotal moment in my life. I, Mastermind, have finally turned 18 years old. I can now order things off of infomercials because I now fit into that "18 or older to call" category. So yay...

Also, it's hard to believe that I've been on KHI for a little over three years now. I started when I was 14 years old and here I am now at 18 years old. Wow...

Cissy

Bronze Member
Congrats, dude.

Now you can legally by useless shat.

Have fun.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Well, it seems that today has proven to be a pivotal moment in my life. I, Mastermind, have finally turned 18 years old. I can now order things off of infomercials because I now fit into that "18 or older to call" category. So yay...

Also, it's hard to believe that I've been on KHI for a little over three years now. I started when I was 14 years old and here I am now at 18 years old. Wow...

~ :thumbup: welcome to adulthood.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Happy Birthday Mastermind! Sorry I'm so late, hope you had a great one =)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That would require me to go up to Canada.... Why can't Canada come to me instead? It is my special day after all.

You know you have a point there.

Happy birthday.

You can smoke, vote, move, live on your own, and in some places GO GAMBLING (thats what I did when I turned 18. but not all of those in 1 day no just the gambling)

anyways CONGRATULATIONS

Back