• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Well, well, well

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Well, it seems that today has proven to be a pivotal moment in my life. I, Mastermind, have finally turned 18 years old. I can now order things off of infomercials because I now fit into that "18 or older to call" category. So yay...

Also, it's hard to believe that I've been on KHI for a little over three years now. I started when I was 14 years old and here I am now at 18 years old. Wow...

Cissy

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats, dude.

Now you can legally by useless shat.

Have fun.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Well, it seems that today has proven to be a pivotal moment in my life. I, Mastermind, have finally turned 18 years old. I can now order things off of infomercials because I now fit into that "18 or older to call" category. So yay...

Also, it's hard to believe that I've been on KHI for a little over three years now. I started when I was 14 years old and here I am now at 18 years old. Wow...
~ :thumbup: welcome to adulthood.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Awards
Congratulations. Now creepy old people can legally hit on you. ^^
Being a legal adult is great. You can VOTE!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Awards
Happy Birthday Mastermind! Sorry I'm so late, hope you had a great one =)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
  • Retired Staff
  • The World Ends With Tunes
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
That would require me to go up to Canada.... Why can't Canada come to me instead? It is my special day after all.
You know you have a point there.

Happy birthday.

You can smoke, vote, move, live on your own, and in some places GO GAMBLING (thats what I did when I turned 18. but not all of those in 1 day no just the gambling)

anyways CONGRATULATIONS