• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well this made me nostalgic.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, I saved this commercial to my favorites just for this reason.

Yeah, kinda nostalgic.
I got the game several years ago when I was in 6th grade I believe.
And now I'm 15, and I haven't played it in years.
Used to push people out of my way every time I heard the commercial come on. Good times. Good times.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Boy, those were the times. It was the time where I could get any game and enjoy it, well almost any game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ah, good times.

Now I feel like playing it again :lol:
Though it was longer than the KH2 commercial, well it felt longer.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I remember wanting this game when i first learned of it. I believe i did see a commercial for it here and there about it. (or maybe it was for CoM) Anyway, just, I never had a PS2. I never got to get KH till almost near the time of KH2. Haven't played it in a while. well, been 3-ish years now, and even though that's not as long as for most people, it still can prove nostalgic for me, too, at moments.

Trag

Bronze Member
Holy shit. That gave me the chills. I remember being 7 or 8, watching this commercial, and I instantly fell in love with it, I had my mom get it for me for christmas, and it's what brought me and my siblings together, and held us together through real shitty times. We'd play this game to distract us from our parents shitting on each other and my mom always saying she was going to leave. This reminds me of good times, thank you.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
Everybody is so lucky! I do not remember that commercial at all! I remember seeing the commercial for KH2 though. If they had those comercials on tv now, i would record them and watch it like everyday!

B

BufandaMan

Wow, it's been that long? Gosh, where's my life gone? Haha, just kidding. But yeah, I was just thinking about looking that up today, it IS nestalgic!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Part of my proof that PS2's were not as violent as before. Didn't get one until WAY later, but I remember it.

And back when it Square was Squaresoft... Wow.

Thanks. I don't really remember the commercial,but I remember the feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back