• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well.....that was dumb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
I was warned..i knew it was coming...but i had no idea that it would SUCK SO BAD!!!! I'm reffering to the Inuyasha finale. Now people had told me that the show ended without a conclusion...but i thought it would just stop suddenly you know like it was canceled but nooooo they did this dumb last episode if they were gonna do that why couldn't they just do a REAL conclusion instead of a half-baked one??? Now i'm not easily angered but this really ticked me off :cursing:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I was warned..i knew it was coming...but i had no idea that it would SUCK SO BAD!!!! I'm reffering to the Inuyasha finale. Now people had told me that the show ended without a conclusion...but i thought it would just stop suddenly you know like it was canceled but nooooo they did this dumb last episode if they were gonna do that why couldn't they just do a REAL conclusion instead of a half-baked one??? Now i'm not easily angered but this really ticked me off :cursing:
Lol did you really just see it? You should have known that it was bound to happen since there were fillers leading up to the finale.

So are you just venting or do you want others to discuss the half assed ending?

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The ending was so bad. I mean when you watch every episode just waiting for the final fight between The big 2 or maybe 3 and nothing i mean it sucked total ass. I dont think there is any worse ending than this one.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Lol did you really just see it? You should have known that it was bound to happen since there were fillers leading up to the finale.

So are you just venting or do you want others to discuss the half assed ending?

mostly venting but disscussing isn't bad either lol i just thought it would stop without a finale ya know? that wouldn't have been to bad but they did do a finale so why didn't they do it right????

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Also, it didn't help that Inuyasha was terrible show after the first like ten episodes.

~Dorian Gray

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
The Band of Seven arc is the only good Inuyasha arc.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah. I really liked Inuyasha, but the filler...oh dear God the filler. Yet I forced myself to finish watching it...

Bad choice.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Watched it and finished this series three years ago. Of coures it sucked bad and also because the manga hasn't finished yet.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

My sister told me that they may continue the series once the manga has finished, but im not so sure......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back