• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well met!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rimeraz

Evening everyone! I just joined earlier this evening after trying to find a good KH community for awhile now and...yeah here I am. :p My name is Rimeraz, at least on the internet it has been for quite a long time now anyway. :p

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and I played almost every KH game aside from re-coded, which I understand I am not missing much from that anyway so eh. :p Like most of everyone here, I am really excited for 2.8 and the 1.5+2.5 releases within then next 3 months and like others I ask myself the age-old question, "When is KH3 coming out?"

Anyway, hope to get to know some of you since getting to know everyone would take years maybe depending how many people are here. :p Other than that, nice to be here and...yeah. :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum! I like your avatar btw. Hope to see you around! :p

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Welcome! I'd suggest emulating re coded if you'd like, it's nothing substantial story wise but it's pretty fun to play if you ever need a DS game to try out ☺

Back