• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well look who beat MF at lvl 50 Critical Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSquall

╬ProperArtist╬;5272206 said:
I tried with Terra already.
You can deal very nice damage at lvl 40 but you can't dodge anything or guard any of his attacks save for his combos since Aqua's the only one with Round Guard.
It's not impossible it just takes a lot of getting smacked around before you can beat him, unless you have to spam shoot locks with Terra.
I'd say the only hard part is avoiding those damn lasers really. If there r no lasers in the fight I can so beat him, Im this close and I will upload it within 30mins trust me

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the verry last boss? I was in lv 36 and beat him today, the second for was easy, the first brutal and yes, it was Critical

jonXjon

My first triumph over MF was flawless. (no damage) But, I was level 99 and I didn't record it :/. AND it was with Ven.

Ralz

Ven and Aqua have a much easier time than Terra. Its not just the lasers, its also Vanish. Its just a matter of the game taking mercy on your soul at that point, especially when Mega Flare and Meteor come into play.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That sounds like a challenge, all right. I think the Ultimate challenge would be doing that with Terra. If anyone can beat MF at level 1 with Terra, they are exactly two things. 1:A master of Terra and BBS in general, and 2:The luckiest SoB to ever have existed. Makes me wish I still had access to a 3ds Max program...I'd be making Trophies for these sort of accomplishments. And they would be epic.

Stars

リク
Wow. Great job xD. That was awesome.
I thought the boss is hard, but someone has beaten him at a low level.
After beating VS, where can we find MF then..?

Jakek9

I beat him with Aqua at 44 and also at 44 with Ventus. And he told me 45 does as much damage as level 1. WHATALIE!

Screw Terra. Dunno if I should even try, knowing Terra's moves and all.

And yes, this was on Critical Mode.

Seems like everyone is doing this the average level of 50.

:3

Key to Truth

Awards
I beat him with Aqua at 44 and also at 44 with Ventus. And he told me 45 does as much damage as level 1. WHATALIE!

Screw Terra. Dunno if I should even try, knowing Terra's moves and all.

And yes, this was on Critical Mode.

Seems like everyone is doing this the average level of 50.

:3

Because people have no imagination and they always beat him using Fire/Thunder Surges. And yes, there are other ways.

Jakek9

Because people have no imagination and they always beat him using Fire/Thunder Surges. And yes, there are other ways.

Even if they did, it's not at fault. It's the best, IF NOT then one of the best strategy's and is a great way to learn and beat him the first run through.
Imagination? It's a video game, you can only have concepts on what moves to use to beat him.

Though I agree, people need to be more creative.

Shadow Key

I highly doubt there is anyone so far who has NEVER seen him before, walked into battle, and beat him on the first try.

Y'know that's funny becuase I said that to my friend and he didn't believe me because he hasn't played BbS yet, and he told me I wasn't being hardcore enough and that he could beat him because he's better at the other KH games than I am.

Well, to make a long story short, epic fail.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Oh wow this thread's still around and yeah I beat him with Terra a long time ago at lvl 48.
The lowest level is 43 for me w/ Ventus and he took the longest since his attack isn't as high as Terras and his guard isn't as good as Aquas but it's been done.

And if you need proof.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts [Birth By Sleep] Terra Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 48 Critical

So far I still have the lowest recorded lvl with Terra against MF and the lowest record time period (using Ventus).
Kinda surprised about that honestly. lvl 1 just takes too long, cause the battle can literally last more than 30 minutes which I'm sure no one wants to put themselves through.

YoshiAngemon

Is it me, or does everyone seem to have better luck with the Mysterious Figure on Critical Mode than on Standard? Because I can't defeat the MF, even in the 80s, on STANDARD MODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back