• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well look who beat MF at lvl 50 Critical Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
YouTube - Aqua Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeat lvl 50 Critical Mode

Honestly he's not that hard to deal with, the real problems I encountered were the frame rate lag during his DM/Invisiblity phase.
Other than that he's pretty easily defeated (especially if you're not restricting yourself from using Cure).
So far I believe this is the lowest level he's been defeated on, at least on youtube or online at the moment.
I tried using Unison Rush on MF before I recorded this fight on stream, but it's finisher leaves you way too open for an attack after it's finished (deals about a half a bar of damage though).
-----
I'm attempting a no heal or no damage run (whichever just so happens to occur during the fight) but the frame rate lag during his DM is far too random to seem to be able to pull it off, but here's a look at one of my attempts as well.

YouTube - Mysterious Figure lvl 51 No Curaga Attempt (Failed)

Original Sin

Have you tried messing around with Game Config to help with the frame rate? It sucks up more power, but you can improve it.

*_Riku_*

I was wondering about that. Because on youtube looking at his attacks I thought or it looked like they were easy to dodge. Mainly I see when I get him is to just find an opening then attack then run off >.>

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You should try beating him with Terra. now that's a real challenge.

Z

Zulkir

How many times would you say you fought him before you won?

You should try beating him with Terra. now that's a real challenge.

What I'm saying is that any boss is easy if you've watched videos on how to beat him, and fought him a ton.

I highly doubt there is anyone so far who has NEVER seen him before, walked into battle, and beat him on the first try.

Jakek9

I'm so gonna try this at 45. lol, and post it just to beat this. Now I have something to aim for. good job!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
nice i didnt even defeat him yet... i lost like 10 times and go frustrated =/ i try again eventually =)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I'm so gonna try this at 45. lol, and post it just to beat this. Now I have something to aim for. good job!

You can try, but you do about as much damage as you'd do at lvl 1 at lvl 45.
I tried.

I also tried to beat him with Terra, the only problem is Terra literally is too slow to dodge any of his attacks and all of his abilities come from all sides so trying to guard them is a waste of time pretty much

Also I beat VS and MF in the same day.
VS took me 2 tries with both Aqua Scenarios and then I started on MF.
I think I started around 10 or 11 and finally beat him at 2 to 3.
Took a couple of hours of trying to figure out when exactly I could damage him, what keyblade did the most damage, obviously if Unison Rush was worth it to use and having to deal with the frame rate lag during his DM.

And yes I've changed my settings to the best combination's and I still take a smack randomly.

Last edited:

Sadie808

clapping.gif

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5272117 said:
Gonna load up my Ventus file lvl 43 and beat VS.
Then I'm going to fight MF and beat him at an even lower level.

or ur gonna at least try...lol...good luck with that.

Key to Truth

Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5271717 said:
YouTube - Aqua Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeat lvl 50 Critical Mode

Honestly he's not that hard to deal with, the real problems I encountered were the frame rate lag during his DM/Invisiblity phase.
Other than that he's pretty easily defeated (especially if you're not restricting yourself from using Cure).
So far I believe this is the lowest level he's been defeated on, at least on youtube or online at the moment.
I tried using Unison Rush on MF before I recorded this fight on stream, but it's finisher leaves you way too open for an attack after it's finished (deals about a half a bar of damage though).
-----
I'm attempting a no heal or no damage run (whichever just so happens to occur during the fight) but the frame rate lag during his DM is far too random to seem to be able to pull it off, but here's a look at one of my attempts as well.

YouTube - Mysterious Figure lvl 51 No Curaga Attempt (Failed)

Easy? Try with Terra, then you'll change your mind.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I tried with Terra already.
You can deal very nice damage at lvl 40 but you can't dodge anything or guard any of his attacks save for his combos since Aqua's the only one with Round Guard.
It's not impossible it just takes a lot of getting smacked around before you can beat him, unless you have to spam shoot locks with Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back