• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well lets see here...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
15a83n.png

I should post in here more often.

EDIT: V2????!
fragmentroxas.png

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hm... Not really liking the katakana on the left there; it's distracting. The smudring isn't too bad, but the way it's done would work better if it were behind/partially over Roxas, because it really has no flow. From the look of it, you're not keen on using negative space (which could be done on the left if that smudging is moves, as I said), which in turn is creating too many focal points with your work. I reckon just try flipping that smudging layer si it's more around the stock, then throw a Soft Light layer on top of everything on a Black to White gradient so it helps center the focal point just that little bit more, and allows for the negative space to me used nicely :3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
The clipping mask just isn't doing it for me. As for the smudging callum hit it pretty much on the nose. I don't like the random jap text on the left either, draws me away from the focal point.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think that if you were to compliment the text with various shapes/colors it would add to the tag rather than take away. Because nowadays, text is usually really vibrant or so simplistic that the text itself places the overall mood of the tag whether the person making it intended it to be that way or not. Id suggest looking at both types of tags just to get a sense of what you want to work with in the future.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
M main problem is the stock placement. Move it slightly to the left and it'll be bear-y nice.

Glad to see you active again :)

Sparks

gone
Wow thank you for all of the comments guys, it really helps :)

Ok so I did eveything that you guys said (with the smudging, text, odd clipping masks, random katakana, and then adding gradient maps and stock placement), and then I thought it looked empty/weird and so then I just kept on adding and adding and adding and then cropped it until I got this on my screen and I need to know if it looks worse or better! D:

fragmentroxas.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back