• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, it wasnt that good says my friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Hey guys, well for the past week not including today my friend found out my password and starting making dumb threads including the World Thread and I want this to go out to everyone thread . Im so sorry and I got some help and changed my password . Well back onto subject

1. My friend has a copy of KHII.
2. He says "The game is horrible, it is not a good game -- Id rather play KHI or COM "
3. I got very upset knowing my friend had some type of mental concussion when he was like born.
4.So I ask him why he actually thinks this. He responds "The ending is NOT good, the fighting is NOT good. I think the best part is when the war starts and thats IT.
5.I go back home wondering why my freind says this. Me and him are good friends and played MANY good games together including the entire FF series , the KH series and ALOT more.
6.What this thread is about your wondering ? Well, my friends dad used to work for Square ......
7.WoW.

Well, I asked the next day why did your dad USED to work and not anymore...... he responded with these excact words "Mickey Dies at the end and he was the ONLY reason why I wanted the game .........My dad told a bunch of friends of his right before he quit"

I knew he was lying cuz he usually makes sh*t up. BUT ............

I GOT EXTREMELY MAD THAT HE COULDVE JUST SPOILED SOMETHING BIG FOR ME

So I go back home typing this ........ can ANYONE PLEASE confirm if mickey dies or not.....

Last edited:

The_One

If u honestly believe disney would let their major marketing device of all glory and goodness die u need to give me what drugs your on...........

No way in hell will mickey die......just wont happen......

Also ur friend should understand that the game got a 39/40 in a review and has gone platinum in 3 days and is expected to sell 10 million copies world wide. If the game sucked then how on earth did that happen?

Last edited:
C

cloud22

o he dosent die god havent u watched the ending

ur friend is obviusly a dumb fuk head and should be shot

his dad most likely could of worked for square as maybe a janitor or even worse he might have to eat nomuras crappy drawings of lulu

and besides he has only played the japanese version and yes it will be crappy coz it is japanese

but when its in english mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm english

and then the whole rumored by square repro mark the new kh2:remix mmmmmmmmm remix

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Madness said:
If he's making up stuff like Mickey dying, how do you know he even has a copy?

i saw him watch the intro when i went to his house but i had to go to canada and thats when my friend hacked my account ! and when i came back he told me everything . btw my friends are 2 diff ppl the one who hacked my account is a diff person .

RenoTurk

Rikora said:
Hey guys, well for the past week not including today my friend found out my password and starting making dumb threads including the World Thread and I want this to go out to everyone thread . Im so sorry and I got some help and changed my password . Well back onto subject

1. My friend has a copy of KHII.
2. He says "The game is horrible, it is not a good game -- Id rather play KHI or COM "
3. I got very upset knowing my friend had some type of mental concussion when he was like born.
4.So I ask him why he actually thinks this. He responds "The ending is NOT good, the fighting is NOT good. I think the best part is when the war starts and thats IT.
5.I go back home wondering why my freind says this. Me and him are good friends and played MANY good games together including the entire FF series , the KH series and ALOT more.
6.What this thread is about your wondering ? Well, my friends dad used to work for Square ......
7.WoW.

Well, I asked the next day why did your dad USED to work and not anymore...... he responded with these excact words "Mickey Dies at the end and he was the ONLY reason why I wanted the game .........My dad told a bunch of friends of his right before he quit"

I knew he was lying cuz he usually makes sh*t up. BUT ............

I GOT EXTREMELY MAD THAT HE COULDVE JUST SPOILED SOMETHING BIG FOR ME

So I go back home typing this ........ can ANYONE PLEASE confirm if mickey dies or not.....

I dont know about ending spoilers but dont need to post those pointless even it is your fault to make simple password or share password tho.

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

ok, 1: ur friend needs help or is on something, because i HAVE THE GAME and it was FREAKING AWESOME!:D
and mickey DOESNT DIE!
so there...

D

Dexter

1) Your friend counld'nt tell from a good game if it bit him on the a**!
2) If you look a the review an preiveiws kh2 is praisd an no one really has a problem with the game.
3) Nomura wounld'nt be that stupid to lets Micey die. An disney would allow it.

So BOO-YA....bitch>.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[closed]

Sorry about your "friend" problems.

Mickey DOESNT die.

DISNEY DOESNT LET THEIR HERO DIE.

Last edited:
Status