• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well...I'm not really new but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dagger

I'm not really new but...I certainly feel new. ._.;;Anyways nobody probably remembers me so I'll just re-introduce myself. I'm dagger just call me dag if you want. Good to see kh2.net again. Nice to meet everyone. ^^'

O

omnislasher_VII

DAGGER!

*tackles and glomps*

I've missed you. Dunno, if you remember, but you helped me out when I was a newbie.

S

Surfing pikachao

Hi anyways then. Not much 2 sya since ur not actually new...

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I didn't know you, as a friend, I knew of you, as a member, so hi, and welcome back, hope we can be friends this time ^_^

dagger

Thanks for the welcome back! I remember most of you guys. -glomps omnislasher_VII- I remember you!! Thanks H_B if I need help I'll be sure to ask you, and I hope we can become friends too this time around Super Sonic.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
dagger said:
I'm not really new but...I certainly feel new. ._.;;Anyways nobody probably remembers me so I'll just re-introduce myself. I'm dagger just call me dag if you want. Good to see kh2.net again. Nice to meet everyone. ^^'
everyone feels new i sure do and welcome to the forums i gusse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back