• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well I'm going on an extreme blackout for Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I didn't know where to post this because of getting flagged. But as of tomorrow, I won't be on any kingdom hearts news site(with the exception of interviews). Well see you guys later till kingdom hearts 3 is released.

Caxinuld

Awards
Considering how slow production on KH3 has been, I guess I'll see you in the next millennium. :p

Last edited:

voovoofoo

If anyone's in Vulpes and wants to join a new guild, feel free to reply with the information below! Don't want you guys to give up a fun game if your guild's not active for ya. My guild was ranked 66 this last week and we're pretty active. We talk quite a bit and we are aware of the chat and try to respect each other's farming etc. Looking for some active players who are willing to help us vamp up our rank! Thanks and have fun playing!

• Username:
  • ID:
  • Level:
  • Casual/Core/Hardcore?:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I didn't know where to post this because of getting flagged. But as of tomorrow, I won't be on any kingdom hearts news site(with the exception of interviews). Well see you guys later till kingdom hearts 3 is released.
Typically when members announce a hiatus from the forum they go in the Foyer, so I moved the thread there.

Good luck on your blackout. It'll probably be a long, long while before KH3 is out.

voovoofoo

If anyone's in Vulpes and wants to join a guild, feel free to reply with the information below or direct message me. Whichever's easier! My guild was ranked 66 this last week and we're pretty active. We talk quite a bit and we are aware of the chat and try to respect each other's farming etc. Looking for some active players who are willing to help us vamp up our rank! Thanks and have fun playing!

• Username:
  • ID:
  • Level:
  • Casual/Core/Hardcore?:

Last edited:
Back