• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well i got the girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Congrats on the girlfriend dude! And why don't you just talk to her ex yourself and tell him to back off and that she doesn't want to be with him anymore.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well she told him off sorta. She needs to keep him around cuz of his Grandpa. Apparently the dudes dying and she likes his Grandpa. But listen hes 19 and he lives in another state. But thanks guys. shes doing alot better. we had one hell of a make out at least. but yeah. my parents are gonna kill me cuz they keep grounding me for small crap and idk how long i can take not seeing her. or talking to her

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well she told him off sorta. She needs to keep him around cuz of his Grandpa. Apparently the dudes dying and she likes his Grandpa. But listen hes 19 and he lives in another state. But thanks guys. shes doing alot better. we had one hell of a make out at least. but yeah. my parents are gonna kill me cuz they keep grounding me for small crap and idk how long i can take not seeing her. or talking to her

hell yeah, another graduate of NG's School of Pimp

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
lol dude thats really hilarious. And im prolly under exagerating on the one hell of a make out. lol she was forgetting to breathe way too much. and when she was like okay i need to walk this off, with a huge smile, she almost fell down. Yeaaah. Making out on a slide is fun! bahahaha

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lol dude thats really hilarious. And im prolly under exagerating on the one hell of a make out. lol she was forgetting to breathe way too much. and when she was like okay i need to walk this off, with a huge smile, she almost fell down. Yeaaah. Making out on a slide is fun! bahahaha

9d80cd0c0b660adc5714d481a62630a0.gif

this thread can be closed then?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
haha yeah probobly. Ha i get to beat some idiot up tho. i caught wind that an ex-buddy of mine was talking smack to my girlfriend. Muahaha. Yes but CLOSE lol

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
AND im very happy. But sometimes i wonder if she is. Well she says it all the time but her ex bf is really bothering her and shes not been happy. Like today we were kissing and she just wasnt there. Not that i dont mind doing the work but i feel like theres nothing i can do cuz she wont tell me what he did this time. All i know is that she got an email (im assuming from him) and she replied but she said she shouldnt have. Now im not throwing a fit over this but its starting to bother me that hes hurting her all the time. Shes tough and she trusts me but she doesnt always let me in. =(

take her out on a picknick or on a date make her feel like the most important person in the world.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
ewwwww...jees some of u people RLY need to get out more often......

you need to understand that this is the internet and you will run across jokes that may or may not be inapropriate

he was obviously joking (well.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back