• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You should learn to be a little humble.
Your opinion is just yours.
So you can debate, just be respectful and unbiased.

Hope that helps :]

As for the serious stuff, honestly I asked my friend yesterday why he liked Bleach so much and he said it was"because it had a dramatic storyline." Every time he watches that piece of crap I swear I can't stay in the same room.

I'm not that into Bleach, but uh, it kind of does.
Bleach fans outnumber you. Be careful.

People who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it

lol why do you give shitty reasons for disliking people who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it?
Meh this may be just cause I'm young :<

@Neo- this problem appeared long before the shit you said in the FF topic.

@everyone- I definately have an obsession with being right and proving my arguments. I'm just not being the biggest fag that I can, therefore I suck at being an elitest. I do enjoy the odd debate, but it seems that I have to return to my little troll cave and keep my opinions to myself or express my opinions in a fashion that doesn't get people pissed off at me.

The only people that really get on my nerves are people who try to force their opinion on me, but I see that I'm doing exactly that. I'll probably stop being a fag now or something.

Or I might become more intelligent before I start debating with twenty year olds :<

But I enjoy many things that are way above my grade level, including universe theories, theory of relativity, calculus, etc... I also read books that are for a different age category (Obasan is one that I can think of).
I enjoy it very much. Along with the angst and the general faggotry.

lol omg.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
What should I do when I encounter a blatant faggot? Should I try beating him at it?

Considering he's a faggot, there's no use in trying to argue with that person. Instead, completely bait that person into appearing as the perfect jackass. Or do the reverse and make yourself look like a jackass. Because becoming a **** is a the first step in becoming an actual elitist. And girls will be all over your dong and what not.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I gotta breathe for a moment here. . . okay. . . .

First of all you dislike Bleach so that makes it a peice of crap? I see no evidence there, in fact I see evidence to the opposite. Whatever your opinion is people who have the opposite opinion are intelligent and caring people.

<.<
>.>

. . . Bleach rocks!

Cicero

Visionary
Well there are some things that just tick me off, especially the following (as some of you may know already)

Obsession with things

People who enjoy bad video games/movies/anime

Well I am doing elitest-style debating now (My opinion > yours) and pretty much destroying everybody who disagrees with me and making friends with those who do. Even though I enjoy debating in the interwebs I think it just makes me look like an asshole.

Even though these things piss me off do you think I should just let people have their opinions or debate in a fashion that isn't destroying peoples opinions?

First thing I noticed is that there is something very, very wrong with how you seem to debate. On that note, your general view of a debate is also incorrect. A debate, although more competitive, is like a discussion; a way to find a solution to the problem at hand. Now with a debate, as I said, it is all more competitive, and arises often when there are two solutions who can both end up as the best. It is more competitive because there are two good solutions, and one has to win over the other eventually, but the goal in the end is still to find the best solution.

Nowadays people seem to be more concentrated into forcing their ideas onto others than getting the right solution. You are no different, or so it seems. You say you are completely unable to accept another opinion, and just want to force your own. Only being friends who think the same as you, and 'destroying' everyone else. That is just pathetic. You really should stop debating at all if you don't even understand the true meaning of it, and more importantly: if you can't even accept other opinions.

Well, to put it simple for you: Opinions can't really be debated or discussed, as, like I'm about to explain, they are a matter of taste. Believes on the other hand, can be discussed, but that is an different story. Seeing you say you 'destroy' opinions through a debate really makes me laugh.

Second thing: If something is 'good' or 'bad', than that is just another opinion on things. You might like to eat chips, and another might not. Matter of taste, nothing to question. Saying that they just don't like it is reason enough, and in no way shitty, as it is there taste, and they can do hardly anything about it. Saying they like 'bad' movies, is an insult to their taste. That is what makes people think you are an asshole.

Third thing: Obsession with things? This can be bad if it expands to such an extend that it isn't considered normal anymore, like actually thinking you are a super hero who can fly like those in the movies, or anything like that. But other than such cases, the obsessions of people for certain things is not, in any way, something of which you have the right to ask questions about.

That's about all now. Thank you.

Last edited:

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
I gotta breathe for a moment here. . . okay. . . .

First of all you dislike Bleach so that makes it a peice of crap? I see no evidence there, in fact I see evidence to the opposite. Whatever your opinion is people who have the opposite opinion are intelligent and caring people.

<.<
>.>

. . . Bleach rocks!

It's not my choice who I debate with.

First thing I noticed is that there is something very, very wrong with how you seem to debate. On that note, your general view of a debate is also incorrect. A debate, although more competitive, is like a discussion; a way to find a solution to the problem at hand. Now with a debate, as I said, it is all more competitive, and arises often when there are two solutions who can both end up as the best. It is more competitive because there are two good solutions, and one has to win over the other eventually, but the goal in the end is still to find the best solution.

Nowadays people seem to be more concentrated into forcing their ideas onto others than getting the right solution. You are no different, or so it seems. You say you are completely unable to accept another opinion, and just want to force your own. Only being friends who think the same as you, and 'destroying' everyone else. That is just pathetic. You really should stop debating at all if you don't even understand the true meaning of it, and more importantly: if you can't even accept other opinions.

Well, to put it simple for you: Opinions can't really be debated or discussed, as, like I'm about to explain, they are a matter of taste. Believes on the other hand, can be discussed, but that is an different story. Seeing you say you 'destroy' opinions through a debate really makes me laugh.

Second thing: If something is 'good' or 'bad', than that is just another opinion on things. You might like to eat chips, and another might not. Matter of taste, nothing to question. Saying that they just don't like it is reason enough, and in no way shitty, as it is there taste, and they can do hardly anything about it. Saying they like 'bad' movies, is an insult to their taste. That is what makes people think you are an asshole.

Third thing: Obsession with things? This can be bad if it expands to such an extend that it isn't considered normal anymore, like actually thinking you are a super hero who can fly like those in the movies, or anything like that. But other than such cases, the obsessions of people for certain things is not, in any way, something of which you have the right to ask questions about.

Thanks for the wall of text >.>

I tried being a faggot and I failed at it. I guess deep down inside I don't believe the opinions that I argue or maybe I should just stop being a jackass when debating?

Also Bleach sucks. It's a fact, not an opinion :V

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards

This is why Grimmjow is awesome.

The person I'm quoting. The character lacks some depth, but he's pretty cool.

Bleach > You

Oh, and yeah, when you argue with people above your age level, at least use Wikipedia. =]

Cicero

Visionary
It's not my choice who I debate with.

Thanks for the wall of text >.>

I tried being a faggot and I failed at it. I guess deep down inside I don't believe the opinions that I argue or maybe I should just stop being a jackass when debating?

Also Bleach sucks. It's a fact, not an opinion :V

Actually, you aren't debating at all, so being a jackass or not isn't really the question. A debate, as I said, is when you search for a solution. Just forcing your ideas on others, and going on and on against eachother in the context off 'no, this is the best!' 'No, this one!' 'No, no, you got it wrong, this is the best opinion, yours sucks!' ...if you are doing this you are just arguing. I'd imagine your 'debating' is like something among those lines.

And yeah, if it is a fact that BLEACH sucks, then why do you think it is so popular? And don't say everyone who thinks is cool has bad taste, I want to hear good reasons why you think it sucks, just like you want good reasons from people who watch it.

This is why Grimmjow is awesome.

The person I'm quoting. The character lacks some depth, but he's pretty cool.

Bleach > You

Oh, and yeah, when you argue with people above your age level, at least use Wikipedia. =]

Lulz, thanks. :3 But uh, like, depth? Whut?

And why would someone use Wikipedia in a debate. :/ (Or argument, or discussion on that note.) Wikipedia fails in this case, as it isn't a reliable source to find your debating material. At all.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Um, well.......is your obsession with debating things? Doesn't everybody have like obsession--well almost everyone, technically seaking. Well those who try to force opinion on you? Well, couldn't you tell them to shut up or whatever? Or will they explode meaning will they fight back?

T

The Marauder

Well there are some things that just tick me off, especially the following (as some of you may know already)

Obsession with things

People who enjoy bad video games/movies/anime

Well I am doing elitest-style debating now (My opinion > yours) and pretty much destroying everybody who disagrees with me and making friends with those who do. Even though I enjoy debating in the interwebs I think it just makes me look like an asshole.

Even though these things piss me off do you think I should just let people have their opinions or debate in a fashion that isn't destroying peoples opinions?
GTFO my forums.

Kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back