• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
Well there are some things that just tick me off, especially the following (as some of you may know already)

Obsession with things

People who enjoy bad video games/movies/anime

People who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it

Well I am doing elitest-style debating now (My opinion > yours) and pretty much destroying everybody who disagrees with me and making friends with those who do. Even though I enjoy debating in the interwebs I think it just makes me look like an asshole.

Even though these things piss me off do you think I should just let people have their opinions or debate in a fashion that isn't destroying peoples opinions?

T

Tyler Durden

I find it hard to be elitist when you can't type worth shit.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
everything that bothers you is sopmething everyone has.
fadin sun said:
obsession with things
everyone, even you, has to be obsessed with something.
fadin sun said:
people who enjoy bad video games/anime/movies
if someone likes a "bad" movie/anime/game, it's because they like it because everyone has different veiws on what makes a movie/anime/game good.
fadin sun said:
people who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it
odviously when someone gives a shitty reason, they think its good.

fadin sun

Well I knew you guys would be trolls :<

Anyways I guess it's not to be as big as a fag as you guys are, so I'm okay I guess.

As for the serious stuff, honestly I asked my friend yesterday why he liked Bleach so much and he said it was"because it had a dramatic storyline." Every time he watches that piece of crap I swear I can't stay in the same room.

And yes of course I'm obsessed with things. But I'm not obsessed to the point where I'm blatantly ignorant.

Q

Banned
Well I knew you guys would be trolls :<

Anyways I guess it's not to be as big as a fag as you guys are, so I'm okay I guess.

As for the serious stuff, honestly I asked my friend yesterday why he liked Bleach so much and he said it was"because it had a dramatic storyline." Every time he watches that piece of crap I swear I can't stay in the same room.

And yes of course I'm obsessed with things. But I'm not obsessed to the point where I'm blatantly ignorant.

who the **** uses the word "troll" anymore

holy shit that's back in 2001

Dark Shards

Well there are some things that just tick me off, especially the following (as some of you may know already)

Obsession with things

Well I am doing elitest-style debating now (My opinion > yours) and pretty much destroying everybody who disagrees with me and making friends with those who do. Even though I enjoy debating in the interwebs I think it just makes me look like an asshole.

Even though these things piss me off do you think I should just let people have their opinions or debate in a fashion that isn't destroying peoples opinions?

It seems you have a werid obsession with acting like the biggest fag on the fourms. Also not being able to make any friends so you have no social life, and you just make threads like this to feel important.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards

Obsession with things

I still think you're a moron, and now I think you're a conceited moron :3

Obsession with things -> You said yourself that you're obsessed with things too. So hating yourself... check.

Enjoying bad media crap -> bad is subjective. If you don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree.

People who dislike things and then give shitty reasons for it -> You mean what you're doing in the Saddest FF death? as well as this thread? Please.

Debating in an elitest fashion makes you come off as an asshole because well... elitests are assholes. It's really a pretty simple calculation. You can't destroy anyone's opinions. Mostly because you're not intelligent enough to do so, and also because you'll need to bring better facts and argumentative skills if you want to get anywhere in the e-world.

Keep trying though.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Obsession with things

What's the problem with this?

If you can judge for someone else what is bad and good, happy for you. Except you can't. Some people love FFXII and some other hate it, some people consider Xenosaga being the best RPG ever some consider it being the worst RPG ever done, who's right in both sample? No one, depends of the person.

Why do you dislike people who dislike things and then give shitty reason for it?

Let people have their opinion. If someone come and say you his preferred Video Game is Final Fantasy X, it's his opinion.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
thread title said:
Well, being an elistist and all...

lol

Now, I've nothing against you thinking so highly of yourself. I personally think that's great. The only problem is that, well, you're a pretty mediocre person. You might want to go repeat a few grades in school. You don't have to repeat all of them, just the ones that I'm sure gave you a bit of trouble, just so you can go back and retrieve some of that intelligence you must have missed on your first playthrough. Next, if you want to be an elitist, you might want to, you know, actually have decent argumentative traits. I've seen the shit you've said in the Square forums, and to be honest, you could use a little work.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
(My opinion > yours)

Wait, wut?

Debating in an elitest fashion makes you come off as an asshole because well... elitests are assholes. It's really a pretty simple calculation. You can't destroy anyone's opinions. Mostly because you're not intelligent enough to do so, and also because you'll need to bring better facts and argumentative skills if you want to get anywhere in the e-world.

Quoted and seconded.

Who gives to shits about what pisses you off, people being entitled to their own opinion are essential for a proper discussion/debate.

If you really want to prove other people wrong, you should at least come up with good counter-arguments and express why you think this or that is right. If you aren't able to do that, you might as well shut up.

There's just no such thing like the "better opinion".

fadin sun

lol

Now, I've nothing against you thinking so highly of yourself. I personally think that's great. The only problem is that, well, you're a pretty mediocre person. You might want to go repeat a few grades in school. You don't have to repeat all of them, just the ones that I'm sure gave you a bit of trouble, just so you can go back and retrieve some of that intelligence you must have missed on your first playthrough. Next, if you want to be an elitist, you might want to, you know, actually have decent argumentative traits. I've seen the shit you've said in the Square forums, and to be honest, you could use a little work.

Meh this may be just cause I'm young :<

@Neo- this problem appeared long before the shit you said in the FF topic.

@everyone- I definately have an obsession with being right and proving my arguments. I'm just not being the biggest fag that I can, therefore I suck at being an elitest. I do enjoy the odd debate, but it seems that I have to return to my little troll cave and keep my opinions to myself or express my opinions in a fashion that doesn't get people pissed off at me.

The only people that really get on my nerves are people who try to force their opinion on me, but I see that I'm doing exactly that. I'll probably stop being a fag now or something.

Or I might become more intelligent before I start debating with twenty year olds :<

But I enjoy many things that are way above my grade level, including universe theories, theory of relativity, calculus, etc... I also read books that are for a different age category (Obasan is one that I can think of).

Joy

Bronze Member
Meh this may be just cause I'm young :<

@Neo- this problem appeared long before the shit you said in the FF topic.

@everyone- I definately have an obsession with being right and proving my arguments. I'm just not being the biggest fag that I can, therefore I suck at being an elitest. I do enjoy the odd debate, but it seems that I have to return to my little troll cave and keep my opinions to myself or express my opinions in a fashion that doesn't get people pissed off at me.

The only people that really get on my nerves are people who try to force their opinion on me, but I see that I'm doing exactly that. I'll probably stop being a fag now or something.

Or I might become more intelligent before I start debating with twenty year olds :<

But I enjoy many things that are way above my grade level, including universe theories, theory of relativity, calculus, etc... I also read books that are for a different age category (Obasan is one that I can think of).

I kinda laughed.

Welcome to being a teenager. Enjoy the hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back