• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome to the Birth by Sleep Discussion Forum!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_terra_ven_aqua.jpg

Make sure to check out the rules before you start posting!

General Section Rules Thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...tion-rules-read-i-tell-you-who-dies-kh3d.html
Spoiler Rules Thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/152724-spoiler-section-rules-read.html

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
do you have to finish a profile before Starting nother or can you play More than one charcter at ounce, (my brother and i plan to play at the same time with different charcters)

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
do you have to finish a profile before Starting nother or can you play More than one charcter at ounce, (my brother and i plan to play at the same time with different charcters)

You can play more than one character at once, you just need to save it another file.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I wish there was a multiplayer story mode that was non-canon. And depending on if you have three members in the party, determines how difficult the enemies are.

impart

Climb The Sky
Ooooh lala

I was wondering when this would pop up~

I like Ven in the thread pic. he looks sleepy <3

JimboJones

terra`s and riku`s name mean earth and sora`s and ven`s means air and aqua and kairi means water

Darkrider S

Does any one have any tips to defeat vanitas'es lingering spirit
If Your using aqua then get 1 slot filled with mine shield, 2 or 1 slot with seeker mine and 2 or 1 with Mine square..just make sure to leave the last 3 slots with potions ( Hi-pots, Mega-pots and Elixirs are goos) But then again it depends how much you gonna heal) also have Second chance, Once more and Leaf Bracer equipped. That'll help alot.

StevenC

Hi , I just finished the game and I was wondering what you're impressions are anyone got an idea what actually happened in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and what happened to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

girly-girl

Ok, this may be a spoiler but maybe not... I heard about a secret boss, (the mysterious figure) wearing what looks like an organization black coat... who is he?
khbbsfinalmixpic_092110.jpg

Sinker

Awards
Ok, this may be a spoiler but maybe not... I heard about a secret boss, (the mysterious figure) wearing what looks like an organization black coat... who is he?
khbbsfinalmixpic_092110.jpg
There are many theories on who that is and if you want to read them go to the spoiler section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back