• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Welcome to the Abyss-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Hello and welcome to THE ABYSS, the talkshow that talks to the villains! And today with us is Axel!
Axel: *silence, muttering noises*
Me: So.... where are you from?
Axel: *silence*
Me: Okay.... who do you think should be the the leader of the organization?
Axel: TIMBUCKTWO!
Me: 0_o Urm, who do you think should be the keyblade master?
Axel: ME!
Me: Alright.... who do you think should be your wife?
Axel: SORA!
Me: (I see what's going on....) What do you go to the toilet on?
Axel: LARXENE!
Me: Who do you want to kiss?
Axel: THE TOILET!
Me: And, we've proved Axel needs... a hearing aid! So long folks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Very idiotic. I don't want to sound like an ass-hole, but learn how to write. Although it was kinda amusing, it's not really even a fanfiction, because that requires even a miniscule or disjointed plot. This sounds like an AIM conversation between two stoners, neither one has any personality and nothing happens. This is generally is viewed as BAD by the majority of the literate populace.
Character depth.
Story.
Setting.
Events.
Add these together and you have a fanfiction. Anything else is simply an abomination.

P.S. Isn't Larxene dead?

~Fenris Etheral

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
1. Fenris: Yes, you are an ass-hole. Read my past fanfics, then go put your head where it belongs. Between your mother's breasts.
2. This was random, if you don't like then frankly you can go somewhere else where somebody is employing negative journalists. Like Bangladesh.
3. Yes she is dead. So what?
4. Get a sig. Get a life. AND KNOW WHAT WORDS MEAN. If you want me to write a fanfic, fine. Watch the fan-fic main page.
5. Yes, you are an ass-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back