• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome to ShinRa. (FF7, semi-Before Crisis-timeline)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylia

Plot:

...Hello, you're in ShinRa. There is no plot. There are missions, there are (really hot) guys training their hearts out to either a: get into SOLDIER or b: not lose their nice jobs up at the tippity top ladder of the... err... ShinRa heirarchy. Or, in Scarlet's case... anyway...

Prerequisites:

• You know what FF7 is, and have at least played it and know what ShinRa is, how it works, yadda yadda.
  • You keep an open mind. As a slasher, myself, I'm pretty open about homosexual pairings.
  • You know enough common sense to be able to keep stuff in line. Like, for instance, Tifa would be like... 13. She would not be working in the Seventh Heaven bar already. (Unless...)
Rules:
  • No godmodding! Absolutely not! You're not in control of the character, and... yeah!
  • Don't take an already taken character. Obviously.
  • No flamers!
  • My say is final.
  • Argggghh... no Mary-Sues.
  • Yes, you may have a female SOLDIER. Just as they're not a Sue. See previous rule.
  • PLEASE try to talk grammatically. Yes, we all slip. Yes, we all use extra letters or punctuation to emphasize things. No, we're not kindirgarden kcids hu niid too sownde steff owt!
  • Please don't one-line unless it's in OoC.
  • When you're in OoC, please don't be racist or use words like "fag" or use "gay" or "retard" as derogatory terms. >_<;; It's not nice, people.
  • Cursing is allowed in IC, if only to keep in-character. And yes, minimal in OoC please... no fights.
  • You can register a Turk/Other ShinRa employee/Someone who lives in Midgar.
Template for OC/Madeups:

Name:
Physical Appearance:
Background/History:
Personality:
Other:

Taken/Reserved Characters: [Character (Username)]

Sephiroth (Xylia)

Available Characters*:

Cloud
Zack
Reno
Tseng
Rude
Rufus
President ShinRa
Hojo
Rude
Aeris
Reeve
Scarlet
Heidegger
Palmer
Vard**
Elfa**
Shaz**
Fuhito**
Load**
Shotgun**

Other:

This roleplay will start once... 3? 4? People sign up.

*Please tell me if I missed any
**These are from FF7:BC, and they're pretty... rough translations. And there are 2 I can't get because they're written in Kanji... >_<;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back