• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird thing about mickey's keyblade.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

this is really weird to me. did mickey get his keyblade in kh1 when he was inside kingdom hearts? cause i saw pick it up when he was in there and i put in slowmo to make sure. the reason i'm asking cause in the secret ansem report 2 it says

A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
Yes, it was the "Keyblade" which was said to have brought chaos and prosperity
to the world a long time ago.

but in kh ansem report 9

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “Gummi Blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

reading that i thought he didn't have the keyblade.
so did i just thought he picked it up in kingdom hearts or he already had since he met ansem the wise? i really confused now.......

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
maybe he got it from inside KH then he sore ansem maybe killed a few heartless then he just went back to KH to seal it knowing that sora might show up cause they both was needed to close it

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
ONE note: Xehanort wrote the reports in the first game...while Ansem the wise wrote the one in the second game. who knows, maybe Xehanort manipulated the report in the first game?

simple enough, mickey had it ever since Sora got his. maybe even before it. and yet, the game (KH1 and KH2) has some time between. like, 2 years is not short.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mickey got his Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, most likely before Sora even got his. As for him picking it up while on the other side of the door, that was just him pulling it from where ever Keyblades go when they aren't in use, like when you start an attack with Sora.

seb0910

Pyro said:
...A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
to the world a long time ago.

but in kh ansem report 9

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “Gummi Blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.....

mickey got his keyblade AFTER sora.

in the SAR, it said "A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
to the world a long time ago..." this was when mickey had alredy claimed his keyblade, and he is talking to DiZ. Mickey didnt meet DiZ until after KH1.

however, in the Ansem Report 9, it says "
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “Gummi Blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened....." this is when mickey was talking to Ansem (Xehanort's heartless), which was in kh1, before he met DiZ. This explains why in the Ansem report, mickey talks like he has no keyblade, and in the Secret Ansem report, he alredy has the keyblade.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You're incorrect. You do know that Ansem the Wise and DiZ are one and the same, don't you? He met with Ansem and spoke to him about the Keyblade, darkness and such. Xehanort created his own Reports, believing he was Ansem. It's all pretty confusing. Xehanort shouldn't try to be someone he's not; he should just be himself!XD

seb0910

KH Vandread said:
You're incorrect. You do know that Ansem the Wise and DiZ are one and the same, don't you?...

yes i do know that.....

KH Vandread said:
.....He met with Ansem and spoke to him about the Keyblade, darkness and such. ....

when you say he, you must mean mickey. it would help if you say that to begin with....

KH Vandread said:
....Xehanort created his own Reports, believing he was Ansem. It's all pretty confusing. Xehanort shouldn't try to be someone he's not; he should just be himself!XD

okay, what you said was just plain stupid. it didnt do anything to contradict what i said. i said , in short, this:

1) mickey meets Ansem (when i say Ansem, i mean Xehanort, it just sounds better). mickey talks of keyblade. mickey does not yet hav keyblade.

2) sora gets keyblade

3) mickey goes to darkness realm, where he gets keyblade. end of KH1.

4) Chain of Memories: mickey meets DiZ (when i say DiZ, i mean Ansem the Wise, which is harder to say than DiZ, so i say DiZ). mickey talks to DiZ. Mickey now has keyblade, so DiZ says in report that mickey has it.

i dont know whats confusing, its all very simple if you thinka bout it.

Pyro

KH Vandread said:
Mickey got his Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, most likely before Sora even got his. As for him picking it up while on the other side of the door, that was just him pulling it from where ever Keyblades go when they aren't in use, like when you start an attack with Sora.

i guess your right about that.....maybe i should at scene again.

seb0910 u should at those reports again and u may understand what i'm talkin about.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
seb0910 said:
y4) Chain of Memories: mickey meets DiZ (when i say DiZ, i mean Ansem the Wise, which is harder to say than DiZ, so i say DiZ). mickey talks to DiZ. Mickey now has keyblade, so DiZ says in report that mickey has it

Did you even play COM and KH2? Remember the Flashback Mickey had at the 1000 Heartless war? Mickey was talking with Ansem the Wise at Radiant Gardens in Ansem's Study with his keyblade

By the time COM happened, King Mickey and Ansem the Wise had already met, that's why when you read DiZ's profile in Riku's D-Report it says 'It is said that he and the King have met once before'

Secret Ansem Report 2 was written before Ansem the Wise was exiled by Xehanort, Ansem the Wise became DiZ after he was exiled, so your timeline is incorrect

It is assumed that Mickey got the Keyblade while in the World of Darkness, which is untrue. Mickey already had his Keyblade long before KH started, but he needed Sora's keyblade in order to close the Door. So while Goofy and Donald went to go find Sora under the King's orders, Mickey had his own agenda to take care of behind the Door to Darkness

Secret Ansem Report 2 and Ansem Report 9 were written at the same time. Both Ansem the Wise and Xehanort were talking about the same event in thier seperate reports

Last edited:

Pyro

violet anger how would u know when mickey got the keyblade? he picked it up in kingdom hearts instead of it magically appearing in his hands and i thought that is when he first got it. i even saw the video in slowmo. but in SAR 2 ansem the wise said mickey already had it. so did he just he just drop it or something.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, Mickey did not get his Keyblade during the events in KH1, he had it for quite a long time beforehand.

A

Audo

Plus Violent Anger, DiZ talks about meeting Mickey in one of his later reports and says that he wanted to talk to him again but couldnt.

DiZ said:
I was reunited with an old friend at Castle Oblivion, but was unable to disclose my indentity.

If he new the situation, he would likely try to stop me from carring out my revenge.

As much as I would dearly love to converse with him as in the old days...that is now but a hopeless dream.

My friend has been fighting in the realm of darkness. Most likely he found his way there through Traverse Town.

Thanks MuffanMan, i too was wondering this and i guess i just didnt think ity through enough because that is obvious once you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back