• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird theory about keyblades.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
ok I was thinking about those keyblades that dont have key chains and some people were saying that they were not "real" keyblades but what I was thinking what if once you real a certain level of power and proficiency with you keyblade no longer needs a key chain and is more powerful without one. Or it could be that once your heart has finally become strong enough the keyblade can take its true form without a key chain. I know it sounds really weird but it was a random thought that came to my mind and I thought I would share it

Dnize

Yeah i was thinking about that, or maybe the orginal keyblades did not have keychains.

Xehanort: 17

I think the keyblades without keychains are like Skeleton Keys thay are able to Lock and unlock Keyholes, Hearts, Darkness, Light and i think even worlds.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Thats an interesting theory Henskie. The kingdom key needed key chains to change it's form and give it different powers. But maybe if the person was highly experienced, powerful and had reached a certain level of strength, the Keyblade no longer needs Key-chains to unlock it's true power.

The possibilities are that:

*Key-chainless keyblades aren't real
*Poweful/high leveled/experienced Keybladers with Keyblades do not need Key chains to unlock the Keyblades true power

These are only guesses, and we do not have the evidence to prove them...

The Keyblade is really a powerfull weapon. A keyblade can transform when there is a keychain attached to it.

But why haven't the 3 Armored Unknowns keyblades got Keychains? I think the Keyblades they carry are unique one of a kind.
They look like Royal Keyblade Knights. Chasers, what if the 3 Armored Unknowns go around searching for Keychains?

A Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal Power.
A Keychain is said to draw out the true power of the Keyblade.

Sora<3'sKairi

Well I think it could be that Sora Riku and Kairi are the nights cause one of them look female..

The_Watcher

You know, of all the theories I've ever heard this is definitatly one of them.

jk, sounds like it could be accurrate, except we all know how crazy kingdom hearts can be; it's probably the thing you would never guess

Oath~blivioN

Erm, the keyblades can't be theirs right? I mean, the keyblades were stuck to the ground, and there were also lots of other keyblades lying around.

the7seventh

Well in the first KH, Riku's keyblade didn't have a keychain.

The dark keyblade in the first KH didn't have a keychain because it was made from the 7 princesses hearts. I think the same could be said about the AU's keyblades. I mean, the AU keybaldes weren't probably made from the 7 princesses hearts ( like the dark keyblade ), but regardless they are made from hearts( in my opinion ). This blades are very unique. By the way, Xehanort used this keyblade in KH1 not Riku

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

A key opens doors, but there are other keyblades for example that dark keyblade it is able to unlock hearts. I think each keyblade has different powers.

I think the 3 Armored knights keyblades are like Skeleton Keys.

What do you think?

T

twilighthands

A key opens doors, but there are other keyblades for example that dark keyblade it is able to unlock hearts. I think each keyblade has different powers.

I think the 3 Armored knights keyblades are like Skeleton Keys

That is a very good point actually, perhapse these Keyblades, without keychains, hold some some kind of flux that alows its weilder too lock and unlock any heart they wish.

Do you remember Riku's dark keyblade from the first kh game (whilst he was possessed by Ansem).

33za7bc.jpg

He never had a keychain either.

Perhapse these chainless keyblades are summoned from the dark side of the heart, embroided with its power?

the7seventh

That is a very good point actually, perhapse these Keyblades, without keychains, hold some some kind of flux that alows its weilder too lock and unlock any heart they wish.

Do you remember Riku's dark keyblade from the first kh game (whilst he was possessed by Ansem).

33za7bc.jpg

He never had a keychain either.

Perhapse these chainless keyblades are summoned from the dark side of the heart, embroided with its power?

Alright, there not summoned by the dark part of the hearts, there just create by hearts. I think the same can be said for the AU's keyblades. Because these blades don't have keychains, there made from hearts. This was a major clue from KH1. These blades are very unique. :closedeyes:

I agree with 7 seventh, The keyblades without keychains are Unique. But has anyone wondered when riku was possessed by Ansem, he used Ansem's power to wield that keyblade.
Does that mean Ansem is related with the 3 Armored Knights, i mean only the 3 Armored knights and Ansem (Xehanort's heartless) are able to wield keyblades without keychains.

What does this mean?

Last edited:

the7seventh

I agree with 7 seventh, The keyblades without keychains are Unique. But has anyone wondered when riku was possessed by Ansem, he used Ansem's power to wield that keyblade.
Does that mean Ansem is related with the 3 Armored Knights, i mean only the 3 Armored knights and Ansem (Xehanort's heartless) are able to wield keyblades without keychains.

What does this mean?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I still want to know why in KH2, Xemnas took the form of a AU or something similar to an AU when Sora and Riku fought him ?

Whats the connection between Xehanort and the Keyblade? I think Xehanort is the Master Of Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back