• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird kh dream I had

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brassmonkey2079

Ok I have crazy dreams on a normal basis but never with an actual theme so this is EXTREMELY wierd for me. I mean usually I have dreams about sheep acrobats, or a teleporter in the middle of my school, or a ring that detects the evil vibes of guitars, but they were never actually about something. Oh and by the way just keep in mind that this is in no way a theory and it IS a dream so whatever I say happenend is actually how it happened with no regards to if it makes sence or not...ok here it goes...(^_^)!

Ok it starts off with sora going the opposite way of the universe from where the disney worlds are located. He goes to different worlds and when he gets to the end of the world, he finds a clue about his dads' whereabouts. On one level he fell from a branch into a waterfall then into a lake and started to drown, then yuna saved him. He gets to destiny islands and kiari says that she been there and riku has been gone all along. so sora wants to leave to find riku but then he'll have to save kiari and if she stays then riku will have to save her but otherwise riku would have to save them both...and on..and on..

sorry the last part get kinda fuzzy. (-_-)!!! so whataya think? Am I a total crack pot (am I allowed to say that?) or what?!? lol

P.S. I wasn't really sure where to post this.

Nixion

i had a horrible dream where i went on the the fourms and read this stupid thread about a dream

V

Vincent Valentine

guess what?
..............................................................................................
Never mind.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
When you start dreaming like that, switch KH off and play something else or find "the camera obscura" and take pictures of your dream, then post it. I doubt you'd be able to do the second part so focus on the first.
I only dream like that when I watch The Ring.

brassmonkey2079

Nixion said:
i had a horrible dream where i went on the the fourms and read this stupid thread about a dream

.....funny....
you know, you really dont have to be such an ass about it. What have I ever done to you? I swear some people are so rude on this site!

D

Dark Ruler

Wow yeah, A very weird dream might actually happen though lol

brassmonkey2079

Sacred_Sora said:
Yeah, and besides, he's knew. (Sorry if you're a she)

Give him/her some slack!

IM OLDER THAN YOU!!!!!!! and im a she thank you very much.

sorry if I sound mad but I'm not very happy right now.

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
_Riku_ said:
I've had lots of KH dreams... that were very uhh meaningful, they were really, really awkward.

And me and my best friend had the exact same meaningful dream on the exact same night...

o.0

Wow, that will be "a dream to remember". Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back