• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird idea abut terra, aqua and ven's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i notice that terra and aqua's keyblades are very similar to kingdom key (light and darkness)(notice, kingdom key's handle fits almost exactly inside the handle of terra's keyblade) and i also noticed that ven's keyblade looks similar to kingdom key (only the handle) mixed with a dark keyblade.

so i got this theory, when terra, aqua and ven become masters, the keyblades end up being kingdom key of light and darkness, and way to dawn. i know the video of kh2 secret ending contradicts it a little.

but if you think of it like the video only showed one side to it, maybe its not so contradicting. if you thought of them finally earning the place as master then it all fits together.

and we know that there is the crosspath of desstiny. light, darknes, and dawn (no its not twilight stop saying that we all know there is no proof that its called twilight and dont say twilight and dawn are the same because they are not).

ok and we know that ansem mentioned nothingness as one of the realms of words. also kh2, the common nobody in the game is called DUSK. so im thinking, what if DUSK was one of the paths on the crosspath of destiny. that would explain why way to dawn has a heartless symbol (maybe not just guessing right there).

assume evertything i just said is true, or probable, do you think there is a keyblade out there of DUSK?

and if there is, do you think MX or DS are wielding it?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It was mere representation really, you do however have a point but it's been explained numerous times.

(and yeah the argument still stands, theer is a twilight realm and they are the same by definition...I'm done fighting with you about that)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
It was mere representation really, you do however have a point but it's been explained numerous times.

(and yeah the argument still stands, theer is a twilight realm and they are the same by definition...I'm done fighting with you about that)

but its not a path buddy...but talk about the theory.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I know that, I didn't even mention it was a path at all.
The theory is something else you'll have to wait on as well.

*stacks papers*

Ren

adios motherfucker
So...you're saying that other keyblades look similar to the Kingdom Key.
Think about that for awhile.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
so i got this theory, when terra, aqua and ven become masters, the keyblades end up being kingdom key of light and darkness, and way to dawn. i know the video of kh2 secret ending contradicts it a little.

Not only that, but the scene in Final Mix+ where Xemnas goes to the Room of Sleep, witnessing Aqua's armor and keyblade further contradicts this. (For Aqua, at least)

but if you think of it like the video only showed one side to it, maybe its not so contradicting. if you thought of them finally earning the place as master then it all fits together.

No comment. Though, earning a keychain when one becomes a master sounds plausible to an extent.

and we know that there is the crosspath of desstiny. light, darknes, and dawn (no its not twilight stop saying that we all know there is no proof that its called twilight and dont say twilight and dawn are the same because they are not).

Lawl @ Crosspath of destiny. ^^

Oh, and Twilight and Dawn are the same. If I'm not mistaken, Riku only referred to that path as 'Dawn.'

ok and we know that ansem mentioned nothingness as one of the realms of words. also kh2, the common nobody in the game is called DUSK. so im thinking, what if DUSK was one of the paths on the crosspath of destiny. that would explain why way to dawn has a heartless symbol (maybe not just guessing right there).

It doesn't explain anything, really.

Also, isn't Dusk a part of Twilight as well? =/

assume evertything i just said is true, or probable, do you think there is a keyblade out there of DUSK?

No.

Nope. =3

There's my two cents.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, in your luck because you'll be seeing plenty of these.

Twinky Cloud

i notice that terra and aqua's keyblades are very similar to kingdom key (light and darkness)(notice, kingdom key's handle fits almost exactly inside the handle of terra's keyblade) and i also noticed that ven's keyblade looks similar to kingdom key (only the handle) mixed with a dark keyblade.

I kinda think you're right. Maybe there is a keyblade of Dusk But it still doesn't explain why MX can use a keyblade. "Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade"

We first witnessed this in KH1 with Riku after turning to darkness.

But I don't know, maybe there's a loop hole. But I like the theory

UrbanQuattrus

i notice that terra and aqua's keyblades are very similar to kingdom key (light and darkness)(notice, kingdom key's handle fits almost exactly inside the handle of terra's keyblade)

Fits inside the handle? What do you mean? That proves Terra's keyblade is very large, I guess.

and i also noticed that ven's keyblade looks similar to kingdom key (only the handle) mixed with a dark keyblade.

Define "dark keyblade". We've seen one truly, positively dark keyblade thus far: King Mickey's keyblade, which looks the same as Sora's Kingdom Key, just with a palette swap. We've also seen the fake one made from the PoH's hearts by Xehanort while possessing Riku, but that one doesn't really look like Ven's keyblade at all. I see the resemblance to the KK in the handle, but what do you mean it looks like it's crossed with a "dark" keyblade?

I think Mickey's keyblade is proof that the appearance/design of the keyblade really isn't indicative of its alignment.

M&Ms Addict

Dont know much about your pathways, but I do know this: Twilight and Dawn are not the same thing. Twilight is the precursor to nightfall and Dawn comes before morning. Not wanting to bore you all, but Twilight is often referenced to as the ending or closing of something while Dawn emodies continuation. The only things that put Twilight and Dawn through alignment around the world are when the planet goes through perehelion and apehelion. (not sure if that is spelled correctly). So if you still think they are the same thing, look it up. If not, remember; equinox.

magic2345

...and i also noticed that ven's keyblade looks similar to kingdom key (only the handle) mixed with a dark keyblade.

Mixed with a dark keyblade, huh?... So, are you saying that ven is somehow connected to the darkness. Maybe this is what Terra was talking about how MX changed Ven's heart.

Light, darkness, dawn and....dusk? Could be. But then there should be another crosspath, twilight. Right? Because you said that the dawn and twilight are different.

Yes, I think there is a keyblade of dusk (and it would be dark and menacing) but I don't think MX or DS are wielding it, since they are darkness and not dusk. Or maybe, since dawn is darkness -> light, and dusk is light -> darkness. MX or DS is light turning into darkness (IF they are wielding a keyblade of the dusk) and they were once good (light).

PhantomSora14

Fits inside the handle? What do you mean? That proves Terra's keyblade is very large, I guess

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Lol, i have to agree that twilight and dawn is different. I'm assuming twilight is the area between light and darkness(which means it could be dawn or dusk), while dawn is darkness going to light and dusk is light going to dark.

UrbanQuattrus

Dont know much about your pathways, but I do know this: Twilight and Dawn are not the same thing.

In Kingdom Hearts, they are the same thing. There are four forces: Light, Dark, Twilight, and Nothing. Dawn is part of twilight. And, by the way, "twilight", as a word, refers to the period of low light both just before sunrise and just after sunset. It's not specifically one or the other.

Mixed with a dark keyblade, huh?... So, are you saying that ven is somehow connected to the darkness. Maybe this is what Terra was talking about how MX changed Ven's heart.

Uh, can we go back to my question? What about Ven's keyblade specifically looks "dark" to anyone?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok twilight and nightfall was a figure of speech from xemnas

twilight is just light, and nightfall is darkness, dawn is a mix of light and darkness, (which xemnas said that in a more speechly way)

twilight is not a realm, and neighter is nightfall. twilight TO nightfall is dawn, and what is neighter light or darkness (nothingness) must be DUSK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back