• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Experiences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So, I am starting this to discuss some weird experiences that you and I have had. Does anyone have any stories?

I have a few.

One includes when I was like nine or ten. I used to remember this teenage boy that was the son of one of the staff at the daycare that I went to. I remember the kids there calling him pajama boy, but when I called him by that name. Everyone looked at me like I was the only mean kid doing it. I honestly don't get it. It's probably minor, but I am left scratching my head.

The other one was about this man that came up to me when I was living in another town. I believe I was in my early teens. He said he knew me, but I don't think I ever met this man.

ImVentus

Awards
Oh this is gonna be a fun thread where I can share many weird experiences. However I'll take that with time.

But I can share a very weird experience I had during my last year in High School. I was at a future fair looking for college & university that I would find interest applying to after graduation. As I walk through the giant hall looking I find this little booth where I caught my attention for a college. Then as I stand there reading an information book these three boys walk past behind my back, and one of the boys then starts calling my name.(They were not from my school back then). I hear him calling it louder so I turn around to see who it is and then the three of them all look surprised and confused. They say nothing and just stands there with the one calling my name looking at me as if he have seen me before. I don't know if this guy was comparing me to someone else but I had never seen him before so I kept reading from the book. Then he just wouldn't leave he kept standing there checkin me out as if he really was having a memory strike. I see the experience as very similar to as when Demyx called Sora Roxas in the underworld. It was weird cause he stood there for so long and I didn't know who that guy even was. Before he actually left he asked me "You're coming?" He didn't even ask "Who are you, or do I know you". I found that whole experience bizarre.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Oh this is gonna be a fun thread where I can share many weird experiences. However I'll take that with time.

But I can share a very weird experience I had during my last year in High School. I was at a future fair looking for college & university that I would find interest applying to after graduation. As I walk through the giant hall looking I find this little booth where I caught my attention for a college. Then as I stand there reading an information book these three boys walk past behind my back, and one of the boys then starts calling my name.(They were not from my school back then). I hear him calling it louder so I turn around to see who it is and then the three of them all look surprised and confused. They say nothing and just stands there with the one calling my name looking at me as if he have seen me before. I don't know if this guy was comparing me to someone else but I had never seen him before so I kept reading from the book. Then he just wouldn't leave he kept standing there checking me out as if he really was having a memory strike. I see the experience as very similar to as when Demyx called Sora Roxas in the underworld. It was weird cause he stood there for so long and I didn't know who that guy even was. Before he actually left he asked me "You're coming?" He didn't even ask "Who are you, or do I know you". I found that whole experience bizarre.

Yeah, that is weird. Maybe, you have a doppleganger and he probably thought you were that doppleganger. I have heard of things like that happening. It's happened to me a few times. Pretty much, people think I remind them of so and so, but that's normal, I guess.

What happened to that guy?

ImVentus

Awards
Yeah, that is weird. Maybe, you have a doppleganger and he probably thought you were that doppleganger. I have heard of things like that happening. It's happened to me a few times. Pretty much, people think I remind them of so and so, but that's normal, I guess.

What happened to that guy?
He walked away with his friends and probably ended up finding a college/university to apply to.

You know I have had experiences where I saw maybe two or three doppelgänger of myself, one even sounding the same and that was weird lol. I'm pretty sure doppelgängers are the nobodies in our reality:smile:

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
He walked away with his friends and probably ended up finding a college/university to apply to.

You know I have had experiences where I saw maybe two or three doppelgänger of myself, one even sounding the same and that was weird lol. I'm pretty sure doppelgängers are the nobodies in our reality:smile:

It could be, anything is possible in this life, I suppose.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I had a weird call a few months back.
I had to phone up someone (It was about 8 o'clock at night) and he insisted he couldn't talk because he was putting his dog to bed.

When I asked if he'd like a callback, he just blurted out "It's all just so hard now" and hung up on me. I never called back, so whatever system he had worked.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I remember being in Düsseldorf with a friend at the age of like 15. We were doing some stupid shopping on a super hot summer vacation day and then some guy walked up to us with the words
"Hey, we're throwing a bachelor party tonight. Are you 18 already?" (Legal age over here.)
And we were like "No, sorry. :)"
And then this weirdo went on like "Yeeaah are you sure about that? ;)"
It doesn't sound as weird as it was but god damn it, what the hell?

Muke

whatever
Awards
When we met our new English teacher, we had to introduce ourselves. I said that my name's Michael and she asked:
"And your first name?"
The whole class was silent. I told her that that already is my first name, and she went "I have never heard such a name"

It was weirder than it sounds

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Met with an an attorney for something and he was rather odd. I gave a completely normal handshake and he acted like I gave, well a weird one. I when I put a pen down after writing something he acted like I had a problem with something. Um, no.

It's baffling when you do normal things and people act like it's bizarre.

When we met our new English teacher, we had to introduce ourselves. I said that my name's Michael and she asked:
"And your first name?"
The whole class was silent. I told her that that already is my first name, and she went "I have never heard such a name"

It was weirder than it sounds
Speaking of normal things treated as bizarre. Was the English teacher from Saturn or something?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I don't know if I told anyone of this, but there was this guy that kept knocking on people's doors. I stupidly answered the door and the guy said he was hiding from the police. I didn't let him out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if I told anyone of this, but there was this guy that kept knocking on people's doors. I stupidly answered the door and the guy said he was hiding from the police. I didn't let him out.
wow

That is a good reason not to answer the door unless you're expecting someone.

SakuraKaitou1412

so one time while I was home I got a knock on the door when I wasn't expecting anyone (which basically never happens as I live ina rural area and people don't even trick or treat at my house). When I checked to see who was at the door, I was surprised to see a police officer. Obviously I wandered, and he asked if I was the only one in the house. I was like "yeah, why?" and he told me that they'd gotten a 911 call from my house. Except...we don't have a home phone and I know I never dialed it on my cell phone. I said no one called 911 and he told me that maybe some phone lines had gotten crossed somewhere. I found out later from my parents that this has happened a couple times over the past few years.

Anoter weird reoccurring experience I've had is that after a relative dies/sometimes on the anniversary of a relatives death the fire alarms in our house will all go off...even ones without batteries that are shoved in a drawer. I'm talking going off off too, not running out of batteries, and it's always just that day. They're fine the day after. And it's not like the oven(or even our heater) was on. Also our fire alarms are so insensitive that smoke could be pouring from the oven and nothing will go off. So yeah, thsys always strange.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
so one time while I was home I got a knock on the door when I wasn't expecting anyone (which basically never happens as I live ina rural area and people don't even trick or treat at my house). When I checked to see who was at the door, I was surprised to see a police officer. Obviously I wandered, and he asked if I was the only one in the house. I was like "yeah, why?" and he told me that they'd gotten a 911 call from my house. Except...we don't have a home phone and I know I never dialed it on my cell phone. I said no one called 911 and he told me that maybe some phone lines had gotten crossed somewhere. I found out later from my parents that this has happened a couple times over the past few years.

Anoter weird reoccurring experience I've had is that after a relative dies/sometimes on the anniversary of a relatives death the fire alarms in our house will all go off...even ones without batteries that are shoved in a drawer. I'm talking going off off too, not running out of batteries, and it's always just that day. They're fine the day after. And it's not like the oven(or even our heater) was on. Also our fire alarms are so insensitive that smoke could be pouring from the oven and nothing will go off. So yeah, they are always strange!

I think you might want to get those fire alarms replaced with some fire alarms that will alert you of fire, the fact that you stated that the fire alarms don't go off even when smoke is on them is kind of concerning.

Overall, that's odd!

I hope nobody gets it into its skull of getting you swatted. I've heard that swat teams have been sought on people, mainly male Youtubers and Twitch streamers, because someone had a grudge against them or someone thought it would be a good idea to be a practical joker.

SakuraKaitou1412

I think you might want to get those fire alarms replaced with some fire alarms that will alert you of fire, the fact that you stated that the fire alarms don't go off even when smoke is on them is kind of concerning.

Overall, that's odd!

I hope nobody gets it into its skull of getting you swatted. I've heard that swat teams have been sought on people, mainly male Youtubers and Twitch streamers, because someone had a grudge against them or someone thought it would be a good idea to be a practical joker.

Yeah we probably do need to get them replaced. I think we only have one or two working fire alarms right now....

Never heard that about the swat teams. That's pretty far for a practical joke. But then, so are clown threats so I really shouldn't be suprised at what people come up with.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah we probably do need to get them replaced. I think we only have one or two working fire alarms right now....

Never heard that about the swat teams. That's pretty far for a practical joke. But then, so are clown threats so I really shouldn't be surprised at what people come up with.

Being swatted is pretty scary, I've heard the way that it's done, is that some idiot is able to hack into the 911 system or something like that. How that is possible, I don't want to know.

Good luck with the fire alarms. Have you ever had sleep paralysis?

I have, it's freaking terrifying, especially when you see someone in your room that you know isn't really there.

I also used to walk the streets at night, pretty much out to get some sodas. I used to live in some semi-dangerous part of town and my caregiver that I had the time worried about me doing this, especially since there was a case of someone getting stabbed at a bar (the bar is defunct now).

There were also some incidents at the gas station that I used to go frequent. The most horrible that I heard about was about some guy getting stabbed. I've had my friend, who has a son that is a police officer investigate the case. The case turned out completely different from the hearsay that I heard.

The hearsay or rumors that I heard was that some guy went to a party with his girlfriend/wife/(not sure of the relationship) and their infant son. Something happened at the party, and some deranged guy that they met at the party took off with their son.

They followed after the guy to the gas station and managed to get the kid back without any confrontation. However, the father couldn't bother letting this deranged guy off, so despite his girlfriend's pleading to leave the deranged guy alone. He attacked the deranged guy and the deranged guy stabbed him. I think this deranged fellow was taken into custody. This gas station also happens to be near a hospital and there were some workers that took him there. This guy didn't have health insurance or no insurance (not sure on that detail), so he had to be transferred to another hospital. This father died on the way.

And, from my friend's son's investigation, it was just a drug deal that went horrible.

I think I've talked about this before and the teenage girl that jumped off the bridge.

Last edited:

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
A few months ago I was home alone and by myself and I heard a loud bang. Went over to see that the basement door AND the outside door were wide open. You have to open the basement door to get to the outside door, so I chalked it up to wind (Still do.). Shut them both and locked them, then went to the other side of the house to see that the front door was wide open too! Shut it, locked it, got paranoid, grabbed knife and searched the house. It was really windy that night so I'm sure that's why they were opened. I just find it weird because that meant that they were ALL never completely closed to begin with. I'm usually careful with that sort of thing.

Oh, and in fourth grade I had a teacher that rubbed my back a lot. I always found it weird but I never thought about it much til I got older. I don't think he works there anymore.

I have plenty more but those are the ones that currently stand out.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
A few months ago I was home alone and by myself and I heard a loud bang. Went over to see that the basement door AND the outside door were wide open. You have to open the basement door to get to the outside door, so I chalked it up to wind (Still do.). Shut them both and locked them, then went to the other side of the house to see that the front door was wide open too! Shut it, locked it, got paranoid, grabbed knife and searched the house. It was really windy that night so I'm sure that's why they were opened. I just find it weird because that meant that they were ALL never completely closed to begin with. I'm usually careful with that sort of thing.

Oh, and in fourth grade I had a teacher that rubbed my back a lot. I always found it weird but I never thought about it much til I got older. I don't think he works there anymore.

I have plenty more but those are the ones that currently stand out.

I had a guy that would constantly rub my thigh back in high school. Of course, I was usually on my way to my next class. The guy was a grade ahead of me. I met him back when I was in ninth grade. He said my thigh was pretty thick. It did get uncomfortable from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back