• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird dreams...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

omg i had a dream last night, i was at the game shop by my house, and they had KH2 on their shelfs but you couldn't buy it yet. And i was staring at it like, (O_O;) *drool* for like the whole dream and the guy at the counter said "What are you staring at? xD" I remember the cover, it was like silver and it had pictures of Sora and Riku. but fro some reason they had markings on their faces like in .hack. xD and they looked like 20 for some reason. xD; i was disappointed when i wake up. (TwT) it will be months until its out! (;__;)
o_O that is wierd

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really donno how ppl can dream about things that accure in a game!!! A GAME!! animated ppl and stuff!!

LIAR LIAR

maybe it's because i usually dream about something that happened that day... like so when i watch anime i dream about it... but isn't that like everyone?

kairi 108

i had this dream just a while ago: i didn't have kh:com and i was anxious to get it so i dreamt that i was playin com in the computer. i know, not funny but when i told this dream to my brother, he said i needed to get a life ^^;

darkriku14

beginning and end
i had 2 dreams. 1 im making into a fan fic....

the 2nd one was creepy, cuz somehow i kissed Kairi, and Sora got pissed off, and we got into a fight and i kicked his @$$, and then i woke up....

Rikumylove

Ummm... I have had some dreams about RIKU, but I guess I can`t tell what KIND of dreams though... If you know what I mean...:):)

Hyperion

I had my first KH2 dream last night! I was in this movie theatre, but the movie screens were open for everyone to see, and they also had arcade game machines there. I went on one of the arcade machines which was one where you could play various game demos, and one was just of the Deep Dive trailer. It didn't have any of the Thirteen Points, and it was much shorter and different, but the music was there and it seemed so real. It's not as exciting as any of yours, but its the first KH2 dream I've had. Maybe I'll have more...*crosses fingers* Lol!

LishatheAeroMage

I've had a really weird dream where I was at a sleepover with one of my friends, a heartless was under my bed, and it came out, and tried to attack me, I kicked it, but my foot got stuck in its head, my friend tried to pull me out, she got attacked by Soldiers. Then I got swallowed up, I woke up. Freaky.

Even more freaky, I go back to sleep, and then I dream about the part of KH in Hollow Bastion where you get to be a Heartless, but it was in Traverse Town. Just kind of loping around like Shadows do. o_O

~*Kamberlyn*~

I have had plenty. When I had a crush on Riku, I had a dream where we were near a cafe in winter and we were wearing winter clothes(duh) and he was kissing me! Several were about the heartless attacking Earth. I'm not crazy because I saw Heartless >.> ignore that. And there was one where Sora was kidnapped! And one where I'm on a plane with Kairi, the bottom of the plane disappears, a bright light shines, and then Kairi, me, and some other girls are trapped in a hotel room! I have more....Edit: Also, I had this one dream where Sora, Kairi, The King, and The Queen were here-------------------->
crownthingy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back