• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird dreams...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
I know this may sound stupid, but that's what this thread is all about
Have you had any weird dreams about KH lately? If so, please post HERE...For KH only.
Mine was about that there was a hurricane on destiny islands and that the gang was stuck there in the secret place until it cleared over... There were arguments, conversations, and some other things.
... I might make it into FanFic...

S

sora's protector

i did!! i had adream that i was inside KH2!me and sora were both keyblade masters and we did this combo called trasfer! and we had did fusion called ultima mode! how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riku's Shadow

I had a dream that me and my friend Alyssa got stuck fighting Heartless in the KH worlds. But we didn't fight with Sora and the gang and we weren't on Ansem's side niether. I think we were twilight and we fought whoever we wanted which were the Heartless apparantly. Both of us had two keyblades (I had Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and Alyssa had Pumpkinhead and Metal Chobo, weird combos...). I thought this was a weird dream but cool at the same time.

Ultima Keybearer

One time i dreamt i had an awakeaning like Sora and BHK. It was cool! Hope i have one that carry's on.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i HAVE THREE TIMES!!! fIRST: IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! They cancelled it! Second: when KH2 has already been in stores, i got it... and when i began to play it, then Sora, Donald, and Goofy came out of the TV. Third: I was IN the game, and Anakin was fighting with Sora...
And i tried not to get burned by the Volcanic Lava.

K

kairi2009

i had one, i was wielding the oathkeeper fighting an army of heartless that just kept coming

daxter fan

yeah i got one dream :D!!
i was in a studio which is the place that noumora (weird name) and all the others characters
was in the making of the game
:D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know at the end of the trailer, where Sora has to fight the field of Heartless. I was Sora. I ran up to them and started wailing on them. Everything was going fine... until I cast Thunder. Come to find out they were all Electric Heartless. I looked over at Behemoth, and his backside was like a slug. From the tip of his horn, to just behind his front legs. From there was the end of a slug. I cast fire, and it sprouted wings. Then I cast Judgement, and all of them dissapeared, but as soon as they left, I had to fight Darkside and Lightside [Marluxia's guardian (from CoM)]* They fused together, and covered me in darkness. I swear, I thought I was getting ready to go through an awakening. When I woke up, my sister was standing over me. She said "Wake up boy. Grandmom said wash the dishes. Actually, believe it or not, a storm came that night too. I was praying that I got a keyblade.

*Have they given an official name on the giant white heartless?

Ta_the_Suntwin

yeah i got one!
i was with sora at hollow bastion fighting in his side and we fought DIZ and i had the divine
rose in my hands!
that was one weird dream!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Wake up

i was alone. i was cold.

inside darkness that nearly swallowed me,
i couldnt breath, i felt scared

i tried to call for help,
but my throat was suddenly clinched by a cold hand

i grabbed it and tried to losen it,
yet the more i panicked,the tighter it got.

i felt my past flow through my head,
my childhood,and my dreams.

this was time for life to end,
i wasnt prepared,still...i have to go.

suddenly i saw a ray of light that apeared yonder
i reached for it with one hand

but i was pulled away,i cant barly reach...

"dont let it go, dont ever give up,
use your strength,it lies deep inside your heart!"

i could feel that the hand was gone,
and i stood up,and walked towards the light

the light shone upon my face,
i felt safe.

my eyes opened slowly,it was all a dream.
but was it really? what do you think?

Chatterbox

i had the wierdest dream about kh and it happened last night! i dreamt that i was dancing with riku (very good start to the dream) and then rifiki from the lion king (this is a twisted dream) came in and started yelling at me. and then sora and kairi came in holding hands and riku got jealous and started chasing sora with an axe (dunno who i should root for) and then a stampede of protestors ran in and then i woke up, sweating.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Chatterbox said:
yesh well thats what dreams are: awkward and interesting. except if your dreaming about flowers and cute fluffy bunnies.
yeah...um...i know what u mean, i think...

LIAR LIAR

omg i had a dream last night, i was at the game shop by my house, and they had KH2 on their shelfs but you couldn't buy it yet. And i was staring at it like, (O_O;) *drool* for like the whole dream and the guy at the counter said "What are you staring at? xD" I remember the cover, it was like silver and it had pictures of Sora and Riku. but for some reason they had markings on their faces like in .hack. xD and they looked like 20 for some reason. xD; i was disappointed when i wake up. (TwT) it will be months until its out! (;__;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back