• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Weekly Shōnen Jump shows off Foretellers and Master of Masters in KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The latest issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump has a small feature on KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 ReMIX: Final Chapter Prologue, showing off the Foretellers and the Master of Masters as they appear in X Back Cover. Back Cover is a new HD movie that tells the earliest parts of the series' history from the point of view of these individuals in order to explain what went on behind the scenes and ultimately led to the legendary Keyblade War. 

From left to right: Gula (Leopardos), Ava (Vulpes), Invi (Anguis), Master of Masters, Aced (Ursus), Ira (Unicornis)

Source: rikunami13

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: VJump shows off Foretellers and Master of Masters in KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Cx0ZtyPVIAAIgha.jpg

Here's an alternate version (credit to Aquaberry from KH13). I can't wait for the official coloured renders, the Forteller's are all looking so sleek!

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

no luxu but they look look figures to collect or that just me

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Cx0ZtyPVIAAIgha.jpg

Here's an alternate version (credit to Aquaberry from KH13). I can't wait for the official coloured renders, the Forteller's are all looking so sleek!
It's actually from Maku on twitter, but he is notorious for taking content from others and republishing it without credit or consent so unfortunately we feel we can not use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back