News ► Weekly Shōnen Jump shows off Foretellers and Master of Masters in KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal

The latest issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump has a small feature on KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 ReMIX: Final Chapter Prologue, showing off the Foretellers and the Master of Masters as they appear in X Back Cover. Back Cover is a new HD movie that tells the earliest parts of the series' history from the point of view of these individuals in order to explain what went on behind the scenes and ultimately led to the legendary Keyblade War. 

From left to right: Gula (Leopardos), Ava (Vulpes), Invi (Anguis), Master of Masters, Aced (Ursus), Ira (Unicornis)

Source: rikunami13

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
Re: VJump shows off Foretellers and Master of Masters in KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Here's an alternate version (credit to Aquaberry from KH13). I can't wait for the official coloured renders, the Forteller's are all looking so sleek!

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
  • News Hound

no luxu but they look look figures to collect or that just me

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

Here's an alternate version (credit to Aquaberry from KH13). I can't wait for the official coloured renders, the Forteller's are all looking so sleek!
It's actually from Maku on twitter, but he is notorious for taking content from others and republishing it without credit or consent so unfortunately we feel we can not use it.