• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weddings !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laeril

Awards
I've seen quite a few weddings in my day. I was a train bearer at my aunt's first wedding at age 8 and a junior bridesmaid at about 12 or 13 for a cousin. I even caught the bouquet at a friends reception in March.

One thing to note about Mormon weddings(as I am a Mormon): if you receive an invite to the actual ceremony in an actual LDS temple, congratulations, you are an LDS person who has been through an LDS temple. While our bishops can and do perform wedding ceremonies for members, the marriage will only last til death do you part unless you are sealed in an LDS temple by one holding proper priesthood authority. Then it lasts for eternity(as long as you keep the covenants made there). Receptions, however, are wide open in how they go, though the ones I've seen don't stray to far from what would be considered normal in the US.

I may not even be dating right now, but I've got plenty of wedding dreams on a Pinterest board.

I also know of a site that features weddings that go off the beaten aisle. http://offbeatbride.com/ is great if you want ideas on non-traditional or diy weddings.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I have a wedding I have to go to in a few months for a distant relative getting married. Thank goodness they picked summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back