• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello fans! We the site staff at KHI would like to know, is there anything you’d like to see on the site? Whatever you’ve got, we’d like to hear it! Events, articles, fan-based input? Disney news, merchandise news, interesting facts that may have been overlooked?

Just post your ideas here in this thread so we can take everything into consideration! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like I said on the Facebook: Disney news, merchandise news, and interesting facts that may have been overlooked sound like a lot of fun.

And maybe some more character bios.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
A Disney section. <3 And merchandise news is good too~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like I said on the Facebook: Disney news, merchandise news, and interesting facts that may have been overlooked sound like a lot of fun.

And maybe some more character bios.

Disney news -
ZA001117936.gif

Merch news -
ZA001117936.gif

:3

A Disney section. <3 And merchandise news is good too~

<3

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't know about having Disney news on the main site but I think since we have a Final Fantasy forum it would be fair to make a Disney forum too.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I would like to see the main site cleaned up a bit. A lot of the sections for the games (Kingdom Hearts, KH2, etc. etc.) have broken links for images (like here), or otherwise just look unprofessional (but what do I know of professionalism?). I know there's been talk of dropping the pages altogether, which I think would be kind of sad, but understandable. It takes a lot of work, and I know the pages aren't easy to upkeep (trust me, the experience I've had with keeping up with websites attests to that). edit: Also, one of the images of the site's main banner isn't loading properly (both the "read up" and the "come discuss" banners pop up fine, it's just the third one [the link to the image goes here]). Wouldn't mind someone looking into that :)

I just want the site to look pretty~

(also more skins for the forums)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh, yes, that would be lovely indeed.
And a separate Disney forum sounds amazing, put me behind both those ideas.

Edit: Is it possible to make a mobile-friendly version of the site or something? Or to fix some broken links on here, like the Archives, and update the contact us page? Just to make the site more up-to-date.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The three of us (Ethy, Seta and I) have been working on adding all of the revised content, and hopefully we should have everything done before March or so. Patching the galleries up though, is particularly time consuming (for example, please go check out the KH1 and 3D galleries, which are the only ones I've managed to finish/get up to date so far).

As for the rest of the revamp, let's just say we were left with a rather heavy burden.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Surely more than the 3 of you can fix up the site. Can't the other staff members pitch in?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Articles based around forum KH-related junk would be nice (other than Events, I would assume - then again I might be completely wrong), like taking a general tour of the Forum on a [monthly?] basis, highlighting events in the different subforums that relate to the KH Series in one way or another.

owo

I just sort of see it as more of an insight to the Forum for people who really just visit the website - this might get them to register and stuffs.

._.

If you require more explanation, I can provide.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Also, one of the images of the site's main banner isn't loading properly (both the "read up" and the "come discuss" banners pop up fine, it's just the third one [the link to the image goes here]). Wouldn't mind someone looking into that :)

Yeah we're getting to that. We've all noted those banners are outdated as hell now lol

Also skins isn't within our control, unfortunately.

I don't know about having Disney news on the main site but I think since we have a Final Fantasy forum it would be fair to make a Disney forum too.

Exactly what we thought. They're both vital aspects in the Kingdom Hearts series, so why shouldn't we?

Is it possible to make a mobile-friendly version of the site or something? Or to fix some broken links on here, like the Archives, and update the contact us page? Just to make the site more up-to-date.

Apparently an app is actually being made by digital gopher in conjunction with Kazuma. Last time I heard of it was a while ago though, so I don't know what's happening currently.

Surely more than the 3 of you can fix up the site. Can't the other staff members pitch in?

snrklol

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
When you have openings for people, please try filling all openings. (no, i am not still bitter over not getting that content writer gig)

also... umm... more themes for the forums?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A mobile skin, in which every avatar is a universal, small size, post-bits are all but gone, signatures are invisible, and the text editor is non-WYSIWYG. Even just basic functionality like viewing threads, and making and editing posts.

Lancelot

Awards
When you have openings for people, please try filling all openings. (no, i am not still bitter over not getting that content writer gig)

... Why should we if we don't find enough of the applicants to be suitable? Would you honestly hire people that you don't find suitable/won't work well/aren't active etc.? No. That was a silly thing to even state.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
... Why should we if we don't find enough of the applicants to be suitable? Would you honestly hire people that you don't find suitable/won't work well/aren't active etc.? No. That was a silly thing to even state.

Relax, I was only joking on that part. Should've totally put a smilie there to indicate that.

The only serious suggestion I had there was the themes. As much as I love the Clown College one, I feel a little more variety never hurt anyone.

And since this is a KH forum, why not tie them to Drive Forms or something (we've already seen those colors reused in the logos for Days, Coded, and BBS, so why not?)

MasterZeR0

A compilation of (or simply a page with links to) all interviews with Nomura. Important ones, of course.

It gets annoying when people say "I know he said this in an interview, but can't find which one, lol". If possible, I'd really like to see that fixed. xD

Lancelot

Awards
A compilation of (or simply a page with links to) all interviews with Nomura. Important ones, of course.

It gets annoying when people say "I know he said this in an interview, but can't find which one, lol". If possible, I'd really like to see that fixed. xD

What, you mean like this one? :p

Interviews - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Sign just fixed it up a couple of days ago, actually.

anime10121

Awards
Is there anyway you guys could make the trailers for the series downloadable with dubs and subs? Especially the newest 3D trailers which are only available raw and without subtitles. That would be my one request.

Cant think of anything else as you guys are lightning fast when it comes to KH info and have always been the first site I go to for info (even sometimes before andriasang)!

Back