• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Website Trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Well I usually go to this website everyday. Since yesterday however I can't get into it. All of the people that I know say that it works fine. And It works great on other computers? Can anyone give me a reason why this is happening, and a solution to this problem?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Well I usually go to this website everyday. Since yesterday however I can't get into it. All of the people that I know say that it works fine. And It works great on other computers? Can anyone give me a reason why this is happening, and a solution to this problem?

are you referring to khinsider? from time to time it seems to be down or i get an error to but it never last too long. just try again @ another time

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Nope I'm not talking about KHI. It's another website with a forum. I have tried using different browsers(used google, and FF) other than IE. I have also cleared my cache/cookies. NOTHING.

Lindaxe

Hey I'm having trouble with this website. I want to view the interviews for BBS and Re:Coded, but when ever I click on one it gives me the 404: Link not found. I looked for a 'report missing link' thingy but I couldn't find it so I'm not sure how to report this problem?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey I'm having trouble with this website. I want to view the interviews for BBS and Re:Coded, but when ever I click on one it gives me the 404: Link not found. I looked for a 'report missing link' thingy but I couldn't find it so I'm not sure how to report this problem?

you can always pm the poster of the link and ask for another one or tell them it is broken =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back