• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Webcomics. Got any favs? Write 'em?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
[Mods, if I put this in the wrong forum, go ahead and move it.]

Now, I've seen a few webcomics around. One of my favs (this dates back to my FFXI days; it was the webcomic of my true native server, Midgardsormr; that server was smashed into Quetz, sad to say.) is Level-Up. (Go back and see what happened with Xax in a tentacle rape incident, I dare you.) Author is going into XIV now; and I do have a mess around chara on Midgard just for old time's sake in XIV. :) Before anyone asks, I'm not the author; but you gotta cheer for the home team. There hasn't been a new one in a year but I hope the guy comes back and does more, it's good for a laugh or three, esp if you don't mind a little pervy stuff.

So! What's your fav webcomic? Do you make'em? Let's see it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't make webcomics, but do sprite art comics count? Because I am currently reading Heroes Inc. They update every Saturday. It's about Mario, Luigi, Link and other video game heroes utilizing their sprite art and form a band of heroes that specialize in doing missions.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yes that counts :) Sprite comics are kinda a form of webcomic after all.

And don't worry if you don't draw/make them. I don't. But I do appreciate a good one!

Then give it a read! It's a fun comic to read filled with action scenes and an actual plot.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really love Sandra and Woo. Its a slice of life webcomic that deals with lighthearted adventures and sometimes heavier material. I also like red moon rising

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I got many favorites. Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, Awkward Zombie, Between Failures, Final Fantasy VII: The Sevening, Nerd Rage, Love and Capes, Deathbulge, xkcd, the comics on Dorkly, Anything About Nothing, and The Fourth. *breathes*
There's also Gaia but I waffle between liking it and boredom.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm currently reading "Darths & Droids" (It's a comedic retelling of the entire Star Wars saga via an ongoing series of Dungeon & Dragon campaigns. What they do with the prequel films is sheer gold.) and "Blaster Nation." Both are pretty great, especially D&D. A friend of mine, Ximena Macias, has been doing an ongoing Spanish webcomic called "Carolina" and plans to start releasing that comic in English soon too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back