• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys just for thoughs who dont know i thought i should let you know the bonus characters we get after doing several stuff to unlock them have some diffrent weapons even though it dosent look like they do

Zero Gear Pandoras Gear+

King Mickey Kingdom Key DQ Star Seeker +

Riku Way to Dawn Oblivion +

Goofy Dream Shield Frozen Pride+

Donald Dream Rod Centurion+

dont have sora so dont know T_T cant beat the sixth final giant heartless DX

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Hey guys just for thoughs who dont know i thought i should let you know the bonus characters we get after doing several stuff to unlock them have some diffrent weapons even though it dosent look like they do

Zero Gear Pandoras Gear+

King Mickey Kingdom Key DQ Star Seeker +

Riku Way to Dawn Oblivion +

Goofy Dream Shield Frozen Pride+

Donald Dream Rod Centurion+

dont have sora so dont know T_T cant beat the sixth final giant heartless DX

Sora gets the Dream Sword and the Bond of Flames.

They also all get special weapons with the Mystery and Casual Gears, if I'm not mistaken... This is pretty common knowledge for those who have them, to be honest. >_>

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i know thats y i said for thouse who dont know and i checked they dont get any thing specal for casual and mystery

Karutomaru

Banned
I have heard tales of the dust rider. It is said that it can kill you in one hit. It is evil incarnate!

And on an unrelated note I just heard Quinton Flyn answer my question! I am very happy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back