Weapons and characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Okay I preordered this game, ds broke, got the game, borrowed a friends DS to conquer the game, beat the game, gave friend the game.

Now I'm about to go buy a new DS, I need a transfusion, as I miss the feel of the organizations HQ and all the fun that cvame with it. However... there is one slight, small, little bitty problem I had with the last go bout I want to clear with this.

Character stats, character weapons, and the big buff, the huge difference between two characters' weapon on the same Gear. Like the glaring difference when a gear says it has a certain pattern, but you equip it to one character and it seems to falln out of line with that set pattern.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of a good way to study up on each characters stats, weapons, and such without the hassle of going through each character and gear to figure it out?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah I was at that point before I gave the game to my buddy. I generally liked using Axels Ultima weapon-equivalent weapon, that or that one that generally deals out numerous combos.

Thanks it was pretty helpful. Now after all that reading I do miss this game XD

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
NO!!! don't buy a new Ds!!! wait for the 3ds next year
Lol I wasn't planning on buying a new one, probably goign to buy a cheap used 40-60 dollar one from gamestop or the pawnshop. Personally the DSi sucks, I liked backwards compatability, especially since I recently completed my boktai collectioin, thats why I HAVE to get an older edition ds, I don't plan on buying a gba sp and a brand spankin new ds XD. But trust me I have planned for the Kingdomhearts 3d game already.

Orion

Prepared To Die
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • Writer of Writers
  • Alter Ego
  • Quack Attack
Then go and get some cheap DSi, go out and get a clear protectice case and some screen covers, then buy a SLOT 1 and a SLOT 2 flashcards, one for DS games, the other for GBA ones.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
>.> Okay how do you play boktai as a download? You need uv rays to play the game lol. I put too much time and data into my GBA carts to start over on a few XD.

BUt anyway, I learned it is a little hard to try someone else once your used to a specific character, btu there in lies my problem I found some local kids who love to play 358/2 days, cept axel's already taken XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • Writer of Writers
  • Alter Ego
  • Quack Attack
Wait, are they absolutely necessary to play the game or just helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.