• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weapon +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In terms of strength and magic, both are exactly the same, the only difference between them is the ability/attribute they have

I too forget the difference in te abilities/attributes of each, allow me to go check

EDIT: Found it

Save the Queen (Hyper Healing), Strength: 5, Magic: 6

Save the Queen+ (MP Hastega), Strength: 5, Magic:6

Just equip the ability 'Hyper Healing' on Donald, and equip Save the Queen+ and you're good to go

Save the King (Item Up), Strength: 9, Magic: 0

Save the King+ (MP Rage), Strength: 9, Magic: 0

I guess I was wrong, Save the King+ is better unless you actuall give Goofy items o-o

Last edited:

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG! This is old already. Everyone who played and tried it, knows already!! I'm just messin with ya. lol Of course, it's kool!!! It gives me the power to fight more of those heartless and nobodies!!! ^_^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oops, sorry,messed up, Save the King+ has 9 strength, the only different between the regular's and the +'s is the extra ability each has

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
ok you do that, Im just happy to help anyone, but anyway does anyone know if you can upgrade a Mega-Potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back