• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weapon Change Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
About the weapon changes I got a question.

Are we getting refunded for them? Im not bothered about my bandana but i had a chain whip equipped aswell which I took time raising money for to get..

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i got another problem (and you should too if you had it equipped when the change happend), i can't unequip it and because i can't unequip it i can't use any weapons i do equip in battle, and basicly there is no way to reverse this (as it doesn't register as existing so unless the admins or something personally themselves go to all the accounts of people who had weapons equiped during hte change and remove them, were all stuffed)

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Yeah i can use any my Leather coat BUT it does give me the stat raise for it.. So Midnighter could you please readd those items so we can sell them and get them off of us please.. or like evil kenshin said you can go from account to account and delte it off us..

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
robd321 said:
Yeah,be patient.It going take while because they are so many people.

no no no don't fix it, the problem with not being able to use the other equiped weapon has been fixed since it was a general problem not just to those who suffered the issue. The left over weapons have left stat increases so its not like its a bad thing

Back