• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weaksaucetag.png and purpleTag.png

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

I don't have a particular naming convention, unless I'm already far enough into the tag that I have a vague idea on what to name it. This naming convention leads to some random names. The second one was an example of having a vague idea while the first was just naming...felt like I've over used new tag or other generic names.
weaksaucetag.png
weaksaucetag.png

purpleTag.png-one of few tags where I add text. I think I did ok this time since I wasn't bothered whenever likw when I try to force some text on other tags (these attempts end in not adding text). Also when I say text, I don't mean use large versions of text for shapes.
purpleTag.png

v2
purpleTagV2.png

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Second tag has better compo.,I think the text's idea behind the sword is cool but i can't read it.As for the first,it's feels messy,the yellow stuff on the top right throws me off a bit.

Geocillin

Thanks, the yellow stuff on the right is actually just lighting, so it'd be black and white if I removed that. I just felt like it needed a contrasting color, though I probably unsuccessfully executed that.

The second one the text says Geocillin, but the n is mostly cut off. I'll upload a version with the n in front of the girl, but behind the sword so you can see the n.

The first sort of was experimenting on how to make backgrounds and it got implemented a bit on the second. I was having trouble with the first since the focal was mainly b/w with an eye of color and I didn't really feel like a b/w tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back