• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weak Rumble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

damn

Have been playing 2FM recently and the rumble in it is very weak...and it barely ever rumbles for most things(it rarely ever rumbles)
The most the control rumbled was when Roxas was fighting the Shadow Giant thing in the Station of the Awakening...and even then comparing it to the PS2 version of that same fight it's downright pathetic
I mean DS3 rumbles a decent amount in that scene but the DS2 shakes my house

I know this is because of DS3 being a wireless controller so they had to cut back on the rumble effects to preserve battery but it is pretty disappointing in this otherwise great remaster

damn

This is more of a PS3 thing over a Kingdom Hearts 2.5 issue.
I know...I know...It's just this remaster is very close to being perfect if it wasn't for a few things
Such as the Rumble being weak and I've heard that there are some glitches...heard in particular that the reaction commands in Xemnas fight were f*cked up(hopefully I get lucky and won't get f*cked over lol)

Articus

I had zero issues with him. Apparently though, you shouldn't be in limit form for reaction commands during his first fight. The last fight... you just need to make sure you are near thorns. That supposed issue has been with the game since it first launched, and not really specific to 2.5. (I believe neither issue is, actually.)

The biggest most jarring things are:

The supposed graphic glitches that causes characters to appear abnormally.

The long loading times switching into a drive form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back