• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

we shall be one once again(edit)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

well, after another two monthes of theorizing and speculating my friends and i finally made a more "simplified" theory. this is about bhk. please take note that i am not going to give evidence for the evidence are already provided in various kh2 sites.

bhk: during the events of kh2, sora's heart was swallowed by the darkness. when this happen a heartless is created and when a heartless is formed there is always a nobody. that nobody turned into bhk (he is a special nobody due to sora's strong heart) bhk has a magnificent gift, he has the abilty to weild the keyblade. however, he couldnt weild the keyblade without sora's heart. you see we have speculated that sora's heart is the source for bhk to weild the keyblade. with the heart, bhk would of been a nobody that couldnt weild anything. the keyblade that he is weilding is a duplicate of sora's keyblade, and that makes it fake when compared to sora's keyblade, althought both keyblades have the same power and greatness.

bhk has no memories of himself or anything else. consider that he is a nobody and the memories are within the heart, bhk is just a shell, meaning that he has no idea of who he is and why or how he came to be or how he is able to weild the keyblade. it makes more sense consider that we havent had a confirmed name for bhk and it is more than likely that someone is going to give him a name(he could have an x in his name but it is unlikely)

bhk has a special drive that is far different from sora's drive. consider that he is a nobody, he has the power of twilight. that power allow bhk to alter the keyblade and himself to become a twilight drive (name unknown) in this drive, bhk is able to weild the oath keeper and the oblvion. the reason why these two were formed instead of something else is becasue of sora's memories; oathkeeper is kairi's light while oblivion is riku's darkness. like the valor form bhk has various attacks that are similar. however, his drive is way stronger than anyof sora's drive forms.

bhk clothes represent that he is a nobody consider that he has only white and black. sora on the other hand represent that he is, or use to be a heartless consider that he is wearing only black.

sora is only a heart and the reason why bhk was searching for sora is because he is now valnurable to the darkness, as in he has no shell to protect his heart. if sora is swallowed into darkness again, then it would most likely cause chaos to all hearts because he has a very very very strong heart...well duh! he weilds the keyblade. althoguh this is problem to the worlds we believe that bhk could be selfish and that he wants to be himself that being sora again. but probably later on, he will see the problem in his wayz and would have no choice but to be one with sora once again.

please take note that this is still a drafted theory until more info is confirmed.
(side note) does anyone get the feeling that diz is only collecting keyblade masters to join his org?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
well i dont agree nor disagree w/ u.....y? well bhk could or could not b sora's shell im not sure about that.. and u oviously need a heart 2 weild a keyblade..and wat ur saying is that the keyblades that bhk has r a replica or fakes rite? and so ..if his heart is a duplicate then so r the keyblades..that sounds weird and it might happen.....also if bhk has a replica of sora's heart or w/e then he must have memories of riku, kairi, sora and all the ppl connected 2 sora..that part is right because in CoM both riku and sora went 2 twilight town and recognized it even thou the hadnt been there...its is a good theory that bhk wants 2 protect sora 2 save himself....thats pretty good ..but wat if bhk isnt a shell? wat does he want w/ sora? and mayb theres supposed 2 b 4 different keyblade masters 2 close or open kingdom hearts or something like that......or mayb not...mayb the reason he has oathkeeper and oblivion is because he is twilight..but then riku should have that 2 beacuse he is walking the road twilight 2 dawn so at the moment he is twilight..ahhh idk sry if im not making ne sense...i feel stupid right not >.<

d_fallen_1

DrkNessOfHeart said:
well i dont agree nor disagree w/ u.....y? well bhk could or could not b sora's shell im not sure about that.. and u oviously need a heart 2 weild a keyblade..and wat ur saying is that the keyblades that bhk has r a replica or fakes rite? and so ..if his heart is a duplicate then so r the keyblades..that sounds weird and it might happen.....also if bhk has a replica of sora's heart or w/e then he must have memories of riku, kairi, sora and all the ppl connected 2 sora..that part is right because in CoM both riku and sora went 2 twilight town and recognized it even thou the hadnt been there...its is a good theory that bhk wants 2 protect sora 2 save himself....thats pretty good ..but wat if bhk isnt a shell? wat does he want w/ sora? and mayb theres supposed 2 b 4 different keyblade masters 2 close or open kingdom hearts or something like that......or mayb not...mayb the reason he has oathkeeper and oblivion is because he is twilight..but then riku should have that 2 beacuse he is walking the road twilight 2 dawn so at the moment he is twilight..ahhh idk sry if im not making ne sense...i feel stupid right not >.<

what i am saying is that the keyblade bhk is weilding is a duplicate of sora's, it is not as though it is fake, but it isnt a original keyblade. bhk is able to weild a keyblade due to the source, sora's heart. he has no heart but he is connected to sora's heart. it is because of sora's strong heart that he is able to weild a keyblade. without that heart, bhk is not able to weild any keyblade

another thing, if you saw advent children, you know that kadaj is the body and thoughts of sephiroth, but he is another person. this is simular to bhk and sora. bhk is the body and soul of sora but he is a different person altogether.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, it needs some fixing up on some issues, but for the most part, I agree

If you saw Advent Children, you know that kadaj is the body and thoughts of sephiroth, but he is another person. this is simular to bhk and sora. bhk is the body and soul of sora but he is a different person altogether.

How about a spoiler warning next time >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back